Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Urban Legends...

Quote Originally Posted by 'eMeRaLdFaYe' View Post
    I have one.

There was this girl and guy dating. When they were about to go home, their car broke down. Getting out from the car to see what went wrong, the boyfriend realized they had a flat tire. He told his girlfriend to stay put in the car and don't let any strangers come in as he was going to get help.

So, the girl waited inside. And then, she saw a suspicious man walking toward their car. He tapped on the window but she ignored him. then, he tried banging the car with his wrist, but the girl still continued ignoring him. Then, he started circling the car with an angry face. The girl soon was scared but was relieved when the man went away.

The girl continued waiting, but at least an hour had passed and still no sign of help or her boyfriend. She thought it was kinda weird to get help this long. And then, the suspicious man came back. The girl got so scared. Then, the man walked to her window and lifted her boyfriend's decapitated head and the girl screamed. Then, suddenly, the man, with his other hand, raised the car keys.
    I heard this when I was in primary school ... didnt scare me then and it still doesnt.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by oddler View Post
    I've done the chanting thing before but you're supposed to do it in front of a mirror. Nothing happened except for my stomach practically inching its way up out of my throat.
    try it with Biggie Smalls instead of Bloody Mary
    Kefka's coming, look intimidating!
    Have a nice day!!

Blog Entries

Dude, I just got linked to this:

O_O

Quote Originally Posted by ~SapphireStar~ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 'eMeRaLdFaYe' View Post
    I have one.

There was this girl and guy dating. When they were about to go home, their car broke down. Getting out from the car to see what went wrong, the boyfriend realized they had a flat tire. He told his girlfriend to stay put in the car and don't let any strangers come in as he was going to get help.

So, the girl waited inside. And then, she saw a suspicious man walking toward their car. He tapped on the window but she ignored him. then, he tried banging the car with his wrist, but the girl still continued ignoring him. Then, he started circling the car with an angry face. The girl soon was scared but was relieved when the man went away.

The girl continued waiting, but at least an hour had passed and still no sign of help or her boyfriend. She thought it was kinda weird to get help this long. And then, the suspicious man came back. The girl got so scared. Then, the man walked to her window and lifted her boyfriend's decapitated head and the girl screamed. Then, suddenly, the man, with his other hand, raised the car keys.
    I heard this when I was in primary school ... didnt scare me then and it still doesnt.
    Lol. Wasn't really scary. It did gave me some thought.

FFXIV Character

Kelesis Aleid (Phoenix)

Quote Originally Posted by blackmage_nuke View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by oddler View Post
    I've done the chanting thing before but you're supposed to do it in front of a mirror. Nothing happened except for my stomach practically inching its way up out of my throat.
    try it with Biggie Smalls instead of Bloody Mary
    Absolutely not. If Bloody Mary scares me, then there would be no way that I could withstand the horrible sight of an undead rapper in my bathroom.

Ghost 'n' Stuff NorthernChaosGod's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mo-Nercy View Post

O_O
    There was a hole in the fence. -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Mo-Nercy View Post

O_O
    If you look you'll notice there is a telephone pole to the left, you can only see it for a second but it's there. Behind that, there is no fence. Remember when the driver went off the screen of the camera? Well, he went around the fence and drove off. And it works out because he is driving off at an angle from the fence. Here is the diagram. (This is a rough diagram, not EXACT obviously)

The Black straight line is the fence, the black circle is pole. That's its approximate location, it could be farther/closer away from the fence. The blue line is police car and X is where it stopped. The red line is the "Ghost Car" (again, that is not the exact path it took, it might not have swerved, it was not on camera, remember?). So yeah, thats how it was done. And yes the police line is supposed to be at and angle cause remember, in the video the fence was at and angle.[/quote]
    Boy am I an unfunny ass.

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Loony BoB will come to your house and bonk your PC while drinking all your soup if you do not forward this post to another sucker.