Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I see what everyone means when they say they hate Valkurm...

Right when a bad party is going to turn into a good one I eithier 1. Loes connection or 2. {Time for work!}

Gahh i hate Valkurm Dunes. I'm a Lvl 19 WAR/MNK, trying to just get one more level so i can go to the next place (Apparently where all the level 20's go.. can't remember the name) but there is literally NOONE around these days that will party. And if they do they act all superior to you which is the worst thing. Any other suggestions for getting up that level?

Suck it up and solo. Use about 2 charges from a band and solo for a day or 2 then move on.

Yesterday I was chocoing to Selbina and I enter the dunes. I do a shout: If anyone needs a raise let me know.
    I get to Selbina and theres a dead guy at the entrance. I swear, im gonna start up a service like the teleport one. Gonna start staying in the dunes for a while and start charging people anywhere from 1k-5k a raise.

Always dead people in the dunes. lol
    [leeza]Holy crap! This is 855.22 kb! Our limit is 50. Read the sig restrictions posted above the sig field and PM a Knight/Admin if you do not understand them.[/leeza]

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

D:

I cant wait to go on Raise frenzies n_n-b

Quote Originally Posted by CloudedSquall View Post
    Gahh i hate Valkurm Dunes. I'm a Lvl 19 WAR/MNK, trying to just get one more level so i can go to the next place (Apparently where all the level 20's go.. can't remember the name) but there is literally NOONE around these days that will party.
    Qufim Island, right under Jeuno

Vaan - "Hey, you!"
    Penelo - "Yeah, you! The one reading this sig at this very moment!"
    Vaan - "Interested in playing FFXII International Zodiac Job system?"
    Ashe - "But you have no knowledge of the Japanese language?"
    Fran - "....We could help...."
    Balthier - "That's right, Fran! Just click on Crossblades' thread on the very bottom of this signature and it will show you all license grid translations, magicks and tecks locations, and other changes that were made!"
    Basch - "Don't forget though. Swap Magic is needed to play this game if you don't own a japanese PS2."
    Vaan - "Also remember that if you played the original, you'll have an easier time playing the international version. We hope you enjoy the International Zodiac Job System experience. See ya then!"

http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fan...ther-info.html

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

19 is ok for Qufim.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Quote Originally Posted by CloudedSquall View Post
    Gahh i hate Valkurm Dunes. I'm a Lvl 19 WAR/MNK, trying to just get one more level so i can go to the next place (Apparently where all the level 20's go.. can't remember the name) but there is literally NOONE around these days that will party. And if they do they act all superior to you which is the worst thing. Any other suggestions for getting up that level?
    I usually goto korroloka tunnel at 15 then at about 19-20 move onto qufim. Or u could of course solo >.>;
    Chuck Noblet: Can anyone tell me the tragic irony of the Trojan War? Tina? Tina: Um, that horses are friendly creatures yet a hollow, wooden one was used to destroy Troy? Chuck Noblet: Wrong and no. Anyone else? Chip? Chip: That the mighty warrior Achilles was killed by a small cut to his ankle. Chuck Noblet: Chip is wronger. OK, here it is. The tragic irony of the Trojan War is that though it was fought over Helen, who was young and beautiful, by the time they rescued her ten years later, she was old and ugly. Tina: But wasn't recovering the king's wife reward enough for the Greeks? Chuck Noblet: Tina, an ugly woman is never a reward.

yeah, after 2 or 3 runs through the dunes levels, i found it was usually much faster and far less painful just to solo to 20
    FFXI: (deleted)
    Taggerung
    Drg 69/War 34
    Windurst
    LS: Victory

FFXIV Character

Kelesis Aleid (Phoenix)

The dunes are not bad at all, it's just the people. Play with people you know and are comfortable with and it's a breeze. The thing I hate the most is a party full of fairly new players trying to take on ITs. That, in my opinion is just a big waste of time. Stick to the EM, T, and VT. The less death, the better.

All that is solely my opinion, though.

I like the Dunes. havent had a problem there yet, as far as parties go. Been there 3 times now and the 2nd and 3rd I was in and out in about 2 days each. Plus it felt nice getting 2.5-3 levels in one day after being lvl 69/70 and playing for 2 hours without a level.
    [leeza]Holy crap! This is 855.22 kb! Our limit is 50. Read the sig restrictions posted above the sig field and PM a Knight/Admin if you do not understand them.[/leeza]