Thread: Post level 10

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

Default Post level 10

what is your fastest leveling spree (ie. how many levels did you gain in that space of playtime?)

I suck, I have only it from 15 to 18 in a space of 2 and a half hours ._.

I have made it from i think lvl 12-18, it took me like 5 hours i think, and we were on the ball, we left valkurm to goto Korroloka tunnel at 15 and by then we were pretty tired and called it a day

Also i had two charges on Empress so that help'd alot
    Last edited by Fuego; 11-03-2006 at 04:34 AM.
    Chuck Noblet: Can anyone tell me the tragic irony of the Trojan War? Tina? Tina: Um, that horses are friendly creatures yet a hollow, wooden one was used to destroy Troy? Chuck Noblet: Wrong and no. Anyone else? Chip? Chip: That the mighty warrior Achilles was killed by a small cut to his ankle. Chuck Noblet: Chip is wronger. OK, here it is. The tragic irony of the Trojan War is that though it was fought over Helen, who was young and beautiful, by the time they rescued her ten years later, she was old and ugly. Tina: But wasn't recovering the king's wife reward enough for the Greeks? Chuck Noblet: Tina, an ugly woman is never a reward.

My wife managed to plow her BRD from 40-60 in just over a week >.>

FFXIV Character

a weeks worth of playtime?

wow regardless.

It's pretty easy to pull off when you have all the gil and gear you need. Additionally, BRD gets crazy fast invites and most of their PTs are great because... they all have a BRD

FFXIV Character

! true

LOL Rdm is another of those kinds of jobs ...

But Its a little more aggrovating because the buffs are for one person only so you have to refresh each mage rather than use'n Mages Ballad to refresh the whole party ... or Haste each melee rather than say Victory March or Advancing March.

Fun Fun

And bard would be really good for mana burns because they can continually cast ballad and not worry about mp runnin' out
    Chuck Noblet: Can anyone tell me the tragic irony of the Trojan War? Tina? Tina: Um, that horses are friendly creatures yet a hollow, wooden one was used to destroy Troy? Chuck Noblet: Wrong and no. Anyone else? Chip? Chip: That the mighty warrior Achilles was killed by a small cut to his ankle. Chuck Noblet: Chip is wronger. OK, here it is. The tragic irony of the Trojan War is that though it was fought over Helen, who was young and beautiful, by the time they rescued her ten years later, she was old and ugly. Tina: But wasn't recovering the king's wife reward enough for the Greeks? Chuck Noblet: Tina, an ugly woman is never a reward.