Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Female main character, eh?

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

If you really want a strong female lead, look no further than Lady Ashe from FFXII. Swords, bravado, takes [img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img] from no one and willing to screw over world peace in order to get revenge. What's not to love. And don't give me this nonsense about Vaan being the main character. The game tries but you can easily tell the developers didn't have their heart in it. Lady Ashe is the REAL main character of FFXII (with Balthier as the leading man )

Now to seriously get back into this discussion, if you want a real female lead, I feel she would have to come off as Major Kusanagi from Ghost In the Shell (The TV series specifically) in order to create a really strong female lead. Smart, sexy, and a better fighter than any other character.

Also, a small request, let's not mention X-2 in this topic again. I still get nightmares about playing it...

I like the way everyone is assuming that “Lightning” is going to be an awesome character, based on a minute of her beating the crap out of stuff. It doesn’t take much to please you people, obviously.

This is England
    Papa Waigo
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Site Staff

Stop. You're purposely trying to piss me off and you're just trolling. You don't want to go there. The others on this thread will tell you. Talk my warning and you may leave unscathed.
    roflstiltzkin, and you wonder why people bait you. internet pplz are so cute

Anyway, I don't want to see a male OR female lead character in FFXIV. It should be a Quina. That would be the most valid development in a long time :}

Definitely not over 9000. No.78's Avatar

YAY for genderless main character! It can be called Bixxie and be distantly related to Kirby.
    jkhkjg

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Mage View Post
    Final Fantasy should only have a female lead if the last boss is a dust-ghost that needs to be vacuumed up or some food that needs to be cut up to make the male characters sandwiches.

Other than that, the only good reason for the female characters to be there is their breasts.
    Stop. You're purposely trying to piss me off and you're just trolling. You don't want to go there. The others on this thread will tell you. Talk my warning and you may leave unscathed.
    Quote Originally Posted by roto13-ness View Post
    (P.S.: You're more amusing than scary)

roflstiltzkin, and you wonder why people bait you. internet pplz are so cute
    So you admit to trolling?

(P.S.: You're more amusing than scary)
    Oh, please, I hadn't even started arguing yet. Don't judge what you haven't seen, thank you.

Get back in the kitchen and make me some PAH, woman! >:O

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Oh heck no.

Thanks for completely disregarding my warning you... toads.

Anyway, I'm sure another thread just like this one will pop up again eventually and y'all will go on about sexism and bait each other and all that good stuff, but for now, this one DIES. *kills*