Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Remember the 3D remake of Chrono Trigger?

Those clips posted by Raze are excellent. I've never seen them. I've just seen a few images of Locke, Shadow and Terra, all 3-D'd out.

The third clip reminded me that the Atma Weapon battle music is actually sex, in auditory battle music form. I was previously aware of it, but I needed a reminder.
    SELF PROMOTING SIG

Click here to hear a few of my songs.

Quote Originally Posted by Nasarian Altimeros View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Avarice-ness
    Even as a model, it's still going to have a large head, big eyes and a small body, which happen to be a signature of claymation.
    Or, you know, anime: being the style that the vast majority of FF games have been based off since FFVII. Adding texture and transparency will, at the very least, remove the 'clay' look the hair has at the moment. After that, I can't imagine anyone will be able to draw paralleled between the character model and 'clay-animation'.
    It looks way more claymation [not Clay Aiken]. Zozoians don't lie! I think it is the over rounded form, and the lack of 2d bevels to create the 3d overlay look. THAT would be anime. The 3d model looks more clay aiken than anime - end o story, so says the goat humping goe.

Uh huh. So I'm just going to pretend that I didn't understand most of the words in that sentence and continue assuming that I'm right.

Reno's my man! <3 Fire_Emblem776's Avatar

Now if only someone could find the Legend of Zelda Clips from before OOT was even started -_-

Quote Originally Posted by bipper View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Avarice-ness
    Even as a model, it's still going to have a large head, big eyes and a small body, which happen to be a signature of claymation.
    Or, you know, anime: being the style that the vast majority of FF games have been based off since FFVII. Adding texture and transparency will, at the very least, remove the 'clay' look the hair has at the moment. After that, I can't imagine anyone will be able to draw paralleled between the character model and 'clay-animation'.
    It looks way more claymation [not Clay Aiken]. Zozoians don't lie! I think it is the over rounded form, and the lack of 2d bevels to create the 3d overlay look. THAT would be anime. The 3d model looks more clay aiken than anime - end o story, so says the goat humping goe.
    For that you get one free goat.

Uh huh. So I'm just going to pretend that I didn't understand most of the words in that sentence and continue assuming that I'm right.
    As for you, I wouldn't say anything unless I had some kind of knowledge of what anime is or what different styles anime had. I highly doubt if they remade it they would shoot the graphics high-up then go back a few years when making everything in anime style was cool. Now if they did it in Realistic Anime, like the street fighter series or Magna Carta or something around that, it may actually shed some hope because that could actually resemble some of amano's original art. Saddly that is not the case with Mega-SD terra over there. If they ever thought that that terra was a good out-sktch for the real game was a good idea I would cry many many rivers because that is basically something you can make in MAYA or various other programs..

WHICH GIVES ME THE IDEA THAT I SHOULD DO THAT! *beams of happiness and joy and sick then goes off to... plunder a certain 3D program*

BeLIEve me! My name is...something..?'s Avatar

Let's not invoke the rage of Avarice-ness, shall we?
    I lost a testicle someone allowed that to happen last time.

Back on topic: I'd totally play this on the offchance that it got finished.
    But looking at all the failures of the past, it's best not to get my hopes up.
    The itching sensation is a good thing.