Thread: Dating

Default Dating

Squall's birthday is 23 august.
    Let we assume that FF8's Horoscope and Constellation are same as ours(actually i dont really care about those stuff but whatever) and according to horoscope he's Virgo(if I am not wrong).
    But so far I can see Squall has many similarities to Leo.
    Squall's attitude is so resembles Leo's and not Virgo's.
    Just think about this maybe Squall was born around 22 august(in Winhill) but in half way around the world it's already 23 august(in Esthar maybe).
    Maybe that's why Squall's birthday was considered 23 august and not 22 august.
    And I think maybe Squall was born under Leo's Constellation.
    Squall's sign is lion, and Leo's sign is also lion.
    So my point was Squall actually Leo and not Virgo.
    Who thinks that Squall is Leo and not Virgo?

The giver of *hugs* boys from the dwarf's Avatar

interesting .thats possible and maybe even likely. i think it was deliberate to make his birthdate the 23rd. i'll wait for more replies to this before making any conclusions.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
    ...*holds up free hugs sign.*

I'd go for Leo, the whole Griever thing. But that is an interesting question.

Unlimited Hentai Works Twilight Edge's Avatar

If he's Leo, we have the same horoscope! I am born on August 21!

I maintain that Horoscopes are worthless, even in most fictional worlds, and one should not expect a person to act according to one.

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Is the 23rd the cusp? Because most cusp babies seem to feel free to pick which sign they want to claim.

Ryushikaze, that would be true for the real world, but people writing stories like to give extra meanings for things, and the japanese especially attribute things to blood type and star signs etc.

I junctioned your GF ;) BardTard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ryushikaze View Post
    I maintain that Horoscopes are worthless, even in most fictional worlds, and one should not expect a person to act according to one.
    I agree that horoscopes are worthless. Like, the daily/weekly/monthly horoscopes that I had to get a new email account because of, I don't believe in those at all. But I'm a virgo, and most of the time I act just like Squall. When I'm not acting like Rikku. Freaky.

Know what else I find is strange about horoscopes/astrology crap is that my sign is ruled by Mercury, the planet with the most extreme temperature ranges. Like when the side facing the sun is super duper hot, the side not facing the sun is really super freezing. I forget exact temperatures, but no other planet has such severe temperature ranges. It's like, a bipolar planet. And I'm bipolar. I just thought that was interesting. But I don't know any other virgos who are bipolar, and I know alot of bipolar people. lol

♥ Italian Princess ♥ *~Angel Wing~*'s Avatar

I think he's a cusp.

*~Love is the best feeling in the world~*

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Yes. He is on Leo/Virgo, or Virgo/Leo cusp since he's on the brink of both signs.

In my horoscope book,23 august is still considered Leo.

I am a virgo, I act very much like he does. He reframes from letting his feelings out and thoughts most of the time, I do that much to and I'm pretty bipolar and keep to myself much. But uhh I actually believe in astrology lol, but not horoscopes, I think those are bs. But uhh yeah, he is born on the cusp, so that means he has leo and virgo traits. Another thing I noticed is that...well everyone in the game is atroslogically compatible, something I found pretty interesting. Like Rinoa is a pisces and astrologically they get along well, theyre opposites from each other and well opposites attract. And like all the other characters, Seifer is a capricorn, capr. and virgo are compatible, I think that sorta explains their love and hate situation and... believe Selphie is a cancer, zell pisces, irvine taurus or scorpio and....quistis I forgot XD. Basically every main character in the game, is either a earth or water sign. And earth and water are compatible and what not, astrologically speaking ^_^. Another thing, my gf is a pisces & we've been dating for 1 year and 3 months :P, my best friend is a cancer XD and all my close friends...are water or earth signs. idk I guess I've really come to believe astrology cause it's been true for me

now you probably all think I'm a freak XD <33

*oh and well if you check on any astrological site, it says 23rd is the first day of the virgo. So he has traits from leo and virgo, but tends to lead more into virgo traits, just because that date falls under virgo.
    Last edited by Emery; 11-10-2006 at 01:52 AM.
    So... tell me something, intrigue me. Please do.