Thread: Two questions in one thread: #1. Card King / #2. PuPu Card

Banned

Default Two questions in one thread: #1. Card King / #2. PuPu Card

I know this is GameFaqs-type questions, but I can't find the answers *anywhere*.

I'm stuck on disc 3 right now, because I'd like to finish everything in this game, and I dunno how to actually finish some stuff:

#1: CARD KING
    Where the hell is she?
    I heard you should talk to Nida and then challenge Dr. Kadowaki to a game, and then she would obviously appear in the dorm - she doesn't.
    I've beaten everyone else in the CC Group, too.

#2: PUPU CARD
    I know I'm supposed to find something on a penninsula east of Trabia Garden - the problem is, there are two or three different penninsulas over there; moreover, I heard you should "land by a forest and fight a monster" or something.
    Yeah, so what should I do?
    I've found the other UFO:s, and like I said, I'm on disc 3.

1. Have you defeated Joker yet? If so, talk to Dr. Kadowaki and she'll mention something about being involved in the CC club a while ago. Now go rest in the Dormitory. Rest over and over (with other party members or alone, I don't remember which it has to be) until the King shows up.

2. The locations of UFO encounters are shown here.

Banned

Hey, thanks.

However, I'm not really sure about the UFO thing: where exactly on that continent should I be running around?
    Can I use the "Enc: None" Ability while looking for it?

Run around just where the alien's head is shown on the map. If I remember correctly, you can have EncNone equipped and the UFO will still appear.

Banned

Lots of thanks and praises, man.
    I've got one last question, though:

I lost the MiniMog Card to the Card Queen yesterday (she wanted it), and obviously this will let me have the Kiros Card, right?
    In that case, do I have to do something special before getting the Kiros Card, or can I just lose the MiniMog Card and go win the Kiros Card right away?

If you've lost the MiniMog card then you can go to Deling and win the Kiros card. She'll want the Sacred card after that.

Can you get all the cards back in the end?

Thank Sapphiresea for the Siggy! :kaolove:

Also tomamar04 and is working on a site. Become a member of Unlimited 5! Discuss anything!