Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: who hear has

Default who hear has

who hear has had troblez obtaining adrammelech in ff12 MEEEMEEE i found the lil ****** but hes being a bitch to obtain :frust:

I cant decipher that at all, I'm afraid.

Owen made this sig. R.I.P.

FFXIV Character

Sealth Greenwood (Sargatanas)

(SPOILER)Adrammelech is located in the Zertinian Caverns. The strategy guide suggests spamming Blizzaga.

Also, welcome to the forums. You should read the FAQ. ;D

Quote Originally Posted by xmiss-animex View Post
    who hear has had troblez obtaining adrammelech in ff12 MEEEMEEE i found the lil ****** but hes being a bitch to obtain :frust: :crying: :hot:
    Quote Originally Posted by Arucard
    I cant decipher that at all, I'm afraid.:(
    Good People Of Eyes on Final Fantasy!

I would like to pose a question, or rather, make a statement as to the difficulty of a certain newly released video game. I, of course, speak of Final Fantasy XII, the newest game in the highly popular Final Fantasy series from Square-Enix, formally Squaresoft. I am having diffculty obtaining Adrammelech and I would like to ask this fine community for pointers and-slash-or tips on how I could better acquire this delightfully wonderful Esper(*).

Could you fine folks help me in my quest to best this wonderful achievement in video game history?

Oh please!

* - WTF they are using Espers as the name? I got this from GameFAQs because I don't have the game. But, uh.. Esper?

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    who hear has had troblez obtaining adrammelech in ff12 MEEEMEEE i found the lil ****** but hes being a bitch to obtain :frust:
    Quote Originally Posted by Arucard
    I cant decipher that at all, I'm afraid.
    Good People Of Eyes on Final Fantasy!

I would like to pose a question, or rather, make a statement as to the difficulty of a certain newly released video game. I, of course, speak of Final Fantasy XII, the newest game in the highly popular Final Fantasy series from Square-Enix, formally Squaresoft. I am having diffculty obtaining Adrammelech and I would like to ask this fine community for pointers and-slash-or tips on how I could better acquire this delightfully wonderful Esper(*).

Could you fine folks help me in my quest to best this wonderful achievement in video game history?

Oh please!

* - WTF they are using Espers as the name? I got this from GameFAQs because I don't have the game. But, uh.. Esper?
    well you gona have to be ober atlest 1400 with youre hp cuz he dont even take a sec b 4 he starts you kick the ish out of you lol hes mean and the only reason i care for him sooo much is cuz i hearted bahamut and hes the closest lookin esper to bahamut and i like the first boss in the game the flameing boss that looks somewhat like ixion <3

yes thy went from gfs to aeons to espers

Don't post twice in a row, if you want to add something, use the edit button in the lower right corner of your post. ~Levian

FFXIV Character

Actually, it goes Summons > Summons > Summons > Espers > Summon Materia > Guardian Forces > Eidolons > Aeons > Espers. ;D

You forgot Avatars, from FFXI.

FFXIV Character

I've never played FFXI, sir. ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Jowy View Post
    haha out of all the ff games that one sucked the most it didint sell as well as the other ff games and it was only online what the . . . . .i wanted to play it but i was like ew im not playing this online to dumb i didint even add it to my collection it was not worth it at allll

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

haha out of all the ff games that one sucked the most it didint sell as well as the other ff games and it was only online what the . . . . .i wanted to play it but i was like ew im not playing this online to dumb i didint even add it to my collection it was not worth it at allll
    *quotes*

FFXIV Character

Nibb Omniseer (Leviathan)

Here we go again....

What is your level? You must be at least level 30 (40 is recommended). (SPOILER)Use Bio, he's not immune to Sap, and Blizzara/ga, since Bio, Blizzara, and Blizzaga hits all enemies in range, you should hit all of those zombie attacking you too.

Quote Originally Posted by Dell View Post
    What is your level? You must be at least level 30 (40 is recommended). (SPOILER)Use Bio, he's not immune to Sap, and Blizzara/ga, since Bio, Blizzara, and Blizzaga hits all enemies in range, you should hit all of those zombie attacking you too.

im not even passed the treee boss yet and there all over level 37 in my party nooow i leveled up alot and took the time to make them mad strong and im not gona stop till there alll 40 then i should be good for a few bosses lol and i have 2 hidden espers and balias so 3 espers and im already like done the bord to get there moves and quicknings lol im doing good
    Sig removed for being around 100kb over the file size limit - please check the file size before linking in sigs. Thanks! ~BoB

haha i only just got my 4th esper andi no this is random but maybe it will bring back some talks lol
    Sig removed for being around 100kb over the file size limit - please check the file size before linking in sigs. Thanks! ~BoB

Do you have to do a side quest to get Adram.? or do you jus show up at his chill spot an fight him??
    im to cool for sigs.