Thread: Slight delay in joining up

Bowchica Bow Wow... Omnislash07's Avatar

Default Slight delay in joining up

okay well I said I was going to buy the FF XI collection as soon as it came out but I just got a job about 2 weeks ago and I'm not sure if I'm going to have the time to play it anymore what with the job and college. If my schedule keeps the way it is going then I'll probably have about 4 maybe 5 hours if I stretch it to play FF XI on weeknights and about 10 hours on a Saturday or Sunday. But I've heard that good exp parties stay together for over 4 hours at a time and people that leave early get a bad rep which is something I would like to avoid. But I also dont want to just do all my lvling during the weekend and then just solo through the week. Plus I have yet to upgrade to a more stable internet connection so even if I decide to get XI it will still be a while before I can connect most likely.
    Doc "But I'm a pacifist, I don't believe in violence"
    Caboose "Your a thing babies suck on?"
    Tucker "No thats a pedophile"

Sorry to hear that D;

I hope it works out for you :bigbiggri
    Chuck Noblet: Can anyone tell me the tragic irony of the Trojan War? Tina? Tina: Um, that horses are friendly creatures yet a hollow, wooden one was used to destroy Troy? Chuck Noblet: Wrong and no. Anyone else? Chip? Chip: That the mighty warrior Achilles was killed by a small cut to his ankle. Chuck Noblet: Chip is wronger. OK, here it is. The tragic irony of the Trojan War is that though it was fought over Helen, who was young and beautiful, by the time they rescued her ten years later, she was old and ugly. Tina: But wasn't recovering the king's wife reward enough for the Greeks? Chuck Noblet: Tina, an ugly woman is never a reward.