Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: -ga type magic families (also includes Astral Flows).

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

Quote Originally Posted by Garland View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionx View Post
    It has been nerfed long ago so that when you kll en-masse, that you wont get as many drops as if you hit them one on one because before BLMs farmed that way and no one else can farm on the monsters.

In a way many things in FFXI seems to be poorly thought out(like certain stronger WSs doing crappy damage..but looking cool), and -ga is one of them...the only real useful ones are like Sleepga and etc...but otherwise its a more situational use...like manaburns/BLMonly BCs/coast clear. But the MP cost is quite prohibitive at times..or Stonega II..why is that so hard to get? Dx
    Rdms being a viable jack of all trades? .
    I feel Redmage is more of a Warlock... because the class isn’t an all rounder, it can do it all sure but not at an even level.

I gear them more towards Warlock because they have beautiful crowd control with their enfeebles and quite potent party upkeep with Enhance type spells… and well with a dagger they suit the Warlock stereotype n_n

Do you think maybe SE thought we'd exp on clumps of EPs?
    That is an interesting point that i overlooked...i would agree that it would be pretty broken then xD;

But i agree otherwise...alot of the offline things that make FF unique sometimes doesnt translate well into online play for various reasons v.v

My Youtube Page - Full of Capcom vs SNK 2 goodness!
    Check it out Nya~! @.@
    貓..貓..Yeh! X3