Thread: why am i invisable to you?

Abandon All Hope Fatal Impurity's Avatar

Unhappy why am i invisable to you?

ive been here for almost a year i post pretty prequently and i only have 12 usernotes!!!! in a YEAR! what is wrong with me? do you guys hate me? or is it that you just dont know who (or what lol) i am? im confused because i dont even have any friends.....

I find that some people are right for this community and others aren't. Some people will become known instantly and others won't.

Also I find that people with alot of usernotes are people who take part in sending out usernotes alot, and therefore get them back.

EDIT: Oh and you only have about 500 posts which I don't think is alot for a year. Maybe you just don't post frequently enough.

EDIT 2: The cash-in: Oh yeah, and why do you care?

Trust me, creating a thread like this won't help. Sure, you'll get noticed but theirs also a slight chance they'll think less of you. Make yourself more known? Post more? Return usernotes? Give more usernotes out?

Abandon All Hope Fatal Impurity's Avatar

im not meaning to be pathetic or anything i was just wondering how im so unpopular for someone who's been here for a year......anyway i'll take your advice onboard thanks guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    I find that some people are right for this community and others aren't. Some people will become known instantly and others won't.

Also I find that people with alot of usernotes are people who take part in sending out usernotes alot, and therefore get them back.

EDIT: Oh and you only have about 500 posts which I don't think is alot for a year. Maybe you just don't post frequently enough.
    I think what Craig said pretty much covers it. Just post more often and people will gradually give you more user notes

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

The ads in this thread seems to know the answer. One of them is titled Gay Friends.

Seriously though, This is a big forum and people getting drowned in the masses happens every now and then. Only way to get noticed is to keep posting, and posting interesting posts. I once left EoFF 'cause I thought it was too big, so I joined a smaller board, which was good. Everyone knew everyone. Anyway, I wouldn't worry too much about usernotes, Loony BoB has been voted Best Member many times and he only has around 200 usernotes. Giving people usernotes is the key to receiving them.

Nobody hates you, that's for sure.

Another good way to be noticed is when posting a thread also giving it a topic, and this one really doesn't, so I'll close it.