Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: you wake up late for school, man you don't wanna go

FFXIV Character

Sealth Greenwood (Sargatanas)

Default you wake up late for school, man you don't wanna go

What's the most elaborate plan you've ever executed to get out of doing something you didn't feel like? Once in high school I didn't feel like spending a day during underclassmen exams doing nothing, and my mother wasn't going to have that. I got dressed and ready, walked out the front door, and while she was getting ready to go to work, I hopped in the kitchen window, went upstairs, and slept in my closet until she left. D:

..a Russian mountain cat. Yamaneko's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I shot myself in the leg so that I didn't have to go to Nam.

wow!!!!!!you really are willing to do anything arent you!i just go to school!!!!like it or not i have to go

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'm such a wimp, and a goodie goodie so I probably just went, and only didn't when I felt ill, yet then still felt guilty for not going. xD
    rawr

I don't exactly know what the most elaborate thing I've done is, but I have a Danish essay for tomorrow that I've just been way too lazy to write these last couple of days. I just started today and so forth I've written about a third of it... sigh, I have no idea what I'll say to my teacher tomorrow. "I was too lazy", just doesn't cut it. I've even thought about skipping class just so that I won't have to face her and her way too matching clothes...

Hmm, I haven't missed a deadline when it comes to Danish essays yet, so I guess it's justified if I wait until Monday to hand it in

not you naan bread Sergeant Hartman's Avatar

I'm gonna feel ill tomorrow.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Jowy, that story made me lol.

I'd just refuse to go.

Ball of Pure being sephirothishere's Avatar

Jowy, that story made me lol
    indeed.....

ya...i have so many elaborate plans...uhh....ya...liek..i knew a chick that was kinda crazy...so..i jus hung out wiht her...she was fun...meh...ya...soooo..i jus went shoppin..basically..hhahahah....

Sephiro this here.

Quote Originally Posted by Jowy View Post
    What's the most elaborate plan you've ever executed to get out of doing something you didn't feel like?

Well... there was this girl who was in love with Devil Man (as ALL women are) and she wanted to be with him ALL the time (as ALL women do) because as you know, Devil Man is the best

Sadly, she wasn't good enough, in Devil Man's wonderful eyes, to be his girlfriend. Being Devil Man's girlfriend is truly an honour for any Beautiful Goddess...

So Devil Man told her he had contracted the famous sexually transmitted disease, syphillis, after having unprotected sex with 2 ladyboy hookers in Thailand :aimblush: And now Devil Man's penis had turned into a funny purple colour

It 'twas a dirty little lie! :laughing:

But it did the trick!

The Not-So Beautiful Goddess swiftly left Devil Man alone and got herself a boyfriend who was nowhere near as great as Devil Man, but was good enough for her

casual mind slip

Hm, I used to fake sicknesses, but a few times I'd hide out or walk the halls and just not show up to class because I didn't want to take a playing test in orchestra or something. But I've also just called the office pretending to be my mother telling them I'm sick and not showing up today, because if they didn't, they'd call our house 50 million times letting my parents know I didn't show up. They even did that if I was late to class by 5 minutes, so annoying.

I used to make odd mixtures of foods and throw them in the toilet to look like sick, and then say I did it.

Ghost 'n' Stuff NorthernChaosGod's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The most elaborate plan I've done is just leave for school and not show up.

I didn't plan. I purely executed.
    :mario::luigi:

Got obliterated Recognized Member Shoeberto's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I rarely get sick enough to stay home, so normally I just take advantage of when I seem to legitimately be getting a mild cold and make it seem worse than it is on whatever morning I don't want to go to school.

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

My case was a bit similar to yours, Jowy. (I enjoyed reading that, btw) Except I went and slept in the woods 'cause I didn't know where else to go. It was comfortable, but not as peaceful as it sounds. Stupid chirping birds.