Thread: Best Place for Leveling up??

Default Best Place for Leveling up??

I was wondering whats the best place for leveling up in the game?? im at level 39 for three of my characters.

(SPOILER)Phon Coast, Tchita Uplands and Zertinan Cavern

the best place i've found is in the golmore jung;e... just go to the area were the hellhounds are and go into area that leads to feywoods. all the monsters give you about 400-600exp. but once you kill all of them dark skeletons will appear and there exp is 900! all i have to say is i walked at about 37 and walked out 40 in one session! keep it up and you will be able to take monsters in feywood before you even get to sailkawood

Ive found the best place is the nem-yensa sand seas. The creatures there give you decent exp., you get gill everytime you beat them, they give you lincinse points an there are A LOT of them. I went there an i got my chars moved up 4 levels an i had like 300 gill when i first went there an when i left i had 99 earth stones an i had 9003 sumtin gill.
    im to cool for sigs.

It all depends on where you're at in the game. Right now on (SPOILER)some ice fields where the enemies give up lots of loot that is worth around (SPOILER)600-1000 gil apiece.

Gimore Jungle is where I'm at and Hellhounds will boost ya big time. Fighting a pack of them may be difficult at first, but your EXP will be a fair reward in return.
    I'm a water dude, jet skis, water pools
    Surfin' the (waaaave), I'm hurtin' the (waaaave)...
    "Oh Yes" ~ Juelz Santana

ohhh i hate those damn things....
    im to cool for sigs.