Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pulse Ammo

Quote Originally Posted by Omnislash07 View Post
    it doesnt take me very long to get to get a Power Generator usually and i dont use Quistis so I dont care about her limits and I only use Pulse Ammo for the Lionheart cause I do enough damage with Armor Piercing ammo for Irvine's limit to warrant not needing any Pulse ammo. So I find it easier to just steal a 1 Power Generator and then not worry about it again.
    How many blitz did you kill to get Power Generator? I tried to mug a few dozens and gave up at the end.

I prefer to use AP ammo than Pulse Ammo. My Irvine has 210+ Str and he hits 9999 for each AP.

My Irvine has 255 strength and i use pulse ammo. i convert energy cristals.

Unlimited Hentai Works Twilight Edge's Avatar

In Laguna's dream sequence at Lunatic Pandora, go straight until you reach a circular room with a ladder at the center. Go down and you will find that there is a key somehwere. I have no idea what it does so don't ask me. Tehn, go to a place where you see three doors on the floor. Tamper any lock possible. There will be one where Laguna can't open. One of them is already locked shut so you won't hear the clicking voice. Then, blast the rocks. It will open the door Laguna didn't manage to open earlier. However, you won't be going back.

Come back as Zell(earliest) or Squall(latest) and explore Lunatic Pandora thoroughly before doing anything else. The room where you opened the lock will now allow you to enter. There is a Power Generator there. Walk down the hall and you find yourself at the place where Laguna dropped one of the keys. There is a draw point for Ultima and Combat King 005 magazine. If you don't want to fight, simply equip Enc-none.

Bowchica Bow Wow... Omnislash07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wishingstar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Omnislash07 View Post
    it doesnt take me very long to get to get a Power Generator usually and i dont use Quistis so I dont care about her limits and I only use Pulse Ammo for the Lionheart cause I do enough damage with Armor Piercing ammo for Irvine's limit to warrant not needing any Pulse ammo. So I find it easier to just steal a 1 Power Generator and then not worry about it again.
    How many blitz did you kill to get Power Generator? I tried to mug a few dozens and gave up at the end.

I prefer to use AP ammo than Pulse Ammo. My Irvine has 210+ Str and he hits 9999 for each AP.
    I usually never have to do any more than 20. I also use AP ammo cause it is just as good as Pulse on my Irvine as well.
    Doc "But I'm a pacifist, I don't believe in violence"
    Caboose "Your a thing babies suck on?"
    Tucker "No thats a pedophile"