View Poll Results: Is this game any good?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1: Horrible

1 5.88%
  • 2: Very bad

0 0%
  • 3: bad

0 0%
  • 4: boring

0 0%
  • 5: stinks

1 5.88%
  • 6: okay

1 5.88%
  • 7: good

1 5.88%
  • 8: great

2 11.76%
  • 9: execellent

6 35.29%
  • 10: Beyond words descriable

5 29.41%

Thread: How do u get this game on your computer, and does it cost money, and is it awesome?

Default How do u get this game on your computer, and does it cost money, and is it awesome?

I saw this game a couple of times and I thought it looks pretty awesome because

1. The graphics to my opinion look really cool.

2. Able to create your character and tribe.

3. You get to meet a bunch of people.

Since I'm 13 and all if this game cost something I'm not aloud to pay for this. Plus my parents wouldn't even think twice of saying yes about paying for it. (Unless I get all straight A+'s on my report card). Especially if you are from Austin, Texas please write back about where to find it.

Thanks Polaris for the Awesome Avy and Sig!
    Beaten FF I,III,IV,V,VI,VII,VII CC,VII DC, VIII,IX,X,XII,XIII Dissidia Currently on I&X-2

First off ... Yes it cost about 12 dollars a month .
    Yes its a fun game ... i have a blast playin' it !
    I'm from austin Tx and you can buy it supposedly at walmart but every time i went to see if they had it, it was never there ... so i bought it on Amazon.com
    The graphics are good.
    Game play is good.
    And its cool getting to make your own character etc. ... its like Sims meets FF !!!
    You meet alot of people and alot of friends (as long as you're not an a$$ to everyone you meet ... and even then i bet you'd still find peeps who like you)
    There is an all inclusive package with the main game and the 3 expantions that have come out. don't know about that though.

Right now .... Final Fantasy XI: The Vana'diel Collection: includes the original Final Fantasy XI, both expansion packs, and the Tetra Master minigames. You also get a free 30-day trial and a world pass. is only like $20.00 at walmart.
    Last edited by Fuego; 11-11-2006 at 11:52 PM.
    Chuck Noblet: Can anyone tell me the tragic irony of the Trojan War? Tina? Tina: Um, that horses are friendly creatures yet a hollow, wooden one was used to destroy Troy? Chuck Noblet: Wrong and no. Anyone else? Chip? Chip: That the mighty warrior Achilles was killed by a small cut to his ankle. Chuck Noblet: Chip is wronger. OK, here it is. The tragic irony of the Trojan War is that though it was fought over Helen, who was young and beautiful, by the time they rescued her ten years later, she was old and ugly. Tina: But wasn't recovering the king's wife reward enough for the Greeks? Chuck Noblet: Tina, an ugly woman is never a reward.

Yeah, $12.95USD per month, $1USD for each extra character you make.

And I think the 2007 Vana'diel Collection (which includes all 3 expansion packs) comes out soon, that'll be around $40USD but I'm not sure.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

cant really describe my love for it.

its really something special :3

Oh well unless I can persuade my parents to pay half and half on the game and take away my allowence (3 bucks which is pretty worthless) I could probably get my parents to buy this. Thanks for the help everyone especially you Fuego. :bigbiggri:

Beaten FF I,III,IV,V,VI,VII,VII CC,VII DC, VIII,IX,X,XII,XIII Dissidia Currently on I&X-2

:bigbiggri
    Chuck Noblet: Can anyone tell me the tragic irony of the Trojan War? Tina? Tina: Um, that horses are friendly creatures yet a hollow, wooden one was used to destroy Troy? Chuck Noblet: Wrong and no. Anyone else? Chip? Chip: That the mighty warrior Achilles was killed by a small cut to his ankle. Chuck Noblet: Chip is wronger. OK, here it is. The tragic irony of the Trojan War is that though it was fought over Helen, who was young and beautiful, by the time they rescued her ten years later, she was old and ugly. Tina: But wasn't recovering the king's wife reward enough for the Greeks? Chuck Noblet: Tina, an ugly woman is never a reward.

Wait a minute how many versions are there of FFXI? Are they all excatly the same? Which ones cheapest? Sorry if I'm asking so many questions.

There aren't versions, its Main game Treasures expantion, Chains expantion and Zilart expantion. The different "Versions" are really different collections of the main and different expantions.

The one I listed is Main game with Chains and Rise of Zilart expantions.
    But there is a 'collection' coming out soon that has all 3 expantions and main game ... so you don't have to find all the expantions seperately and pay extra etc.

And the expantions are just added things to the game like extra advanced jobs, extra areas to hang out in, as well as extra quests, missions, and so on.

And dam! you askin' sooo many questions that my hands are cramp'n

J/K :evilking:
    Last edited by Fuego; 11-14-2006 at 02:46 AM.

Ok to the basics. They have the original FFXI. and 3 expansion packs. Expansion packs are "add-ons" to the original FFXI. They add new monsters, equipment, storyline , and jobs to your playing experience.

Rise Of the Zilart adds Samurai Ninja and Dragoon jobs and access to the Elshimo lands, Li'Telor Region, and "Sky"

Chains Of Promathia adds a real storyline to the game. Although it doesnt add any new jobs its a good expansion to have.

Treasures of Aht Urhgan was released this year and adds a whole new continent in the east and 3 additional jobs. Corsair, Puppetmaster and the infamous Blue Mage that appeared in earlier FF's.

All of these and more are in the Vanadiel Collection 2007 for PC that sells for $29.99 at any game store.
    U L T I M A T E

S P A M

G R O V E R

PLD75/BLU52/WAR51-Titan Server
    FFXI/Dojo Adventure Xanga