Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Your most hilarious DEATH??

Formerly NewBlackMage Fate Fatale's Avatar

In the Reks part, I went us the stairs to the save point, then went back down because i wanted to explore more without going up anywhere.. Without saving, i stolled down all alone and was ambushed by about 15 imperials... they made short work of me whilst i tried to find a save point on the first floor. >.<

"Everything has a purpose. It's your life's mission to find yours."

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by roto13-ness View Post
    I was low on HP an I walked on a trap that berserked and confused me. My party members turned red and killed each other. >_>
    This is the best one yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Fates Forgotten View Post
    In the Reks part, I went us the stairs to the save point, then went back down because i wanted to explore more without going up anywhere.. Without saving, i stolled down all alone and was ambushed by about 15 imperials... they made short work of me whilst i tried to find a save point on the first floor. >.<

I have one of these now Nominus Experse's Avatar

It doesn't compare to roto's, but I ran over an explosion trap that instantly killed my party.

It still had that sudden, "WTF? Oh... damn, I feel stupid..." moment.

And I was also raped mercilessly by the Wild Suarian. I thought I was being clever and stole from it, only to have Vaan become lunch meat.

Those explosive traps scare the cr*p out of me. I'll be playing in my room at night in the dark, and be in some dungeon that's creepy in the first place, and all of a sudden BAM!!! Every time it happens I am so startled, I jump up and my heart rate increases. This game is so scary compared to the past FF's, but I am a big sissy too.
    なんだかずっと夢を見ていたようだ

Quote Originally Posted by Lexy View Post
    Those explosive traps scare the cr*p out of me. I'll be playing in my room at night in the dark, and be in some dungeon that's creepy in the first place, and all of a sudden BAM!!! Every time it happens I am so startled, I jump up and my heart rate increases. This game is so scary compared to the past FF's, but I am a big sissy too.
    All you need to liscense is the Bangle. Put it on Vaan on your primary character.
    [I]All Your Images Belong to The Overchan v2!

Webfiction | Leaving the Light. - Fanfics | Dark Distorted Mirror | Shinji and Warhammer40k | Starcrossed |

My real estate agent, old Jill
    Has excellent properties still;
    There's none of it bland,
    Still top-dollar, and
    Has vacancies I'd love to fill

Hmm... must engage this "Wild Saurian" when I get my full copy instead of the demo....

I feel sad reading this thread but yes, confuse + berserk is a bummer ^^

Those...eyebrows... Recognized Member XxSephirothxX's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Senior Site Staff
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

I haven't died that many times, but I got pwned pretty hard by an elemental because I took just enough damage to trigger a Cure gambit while I was near one. I thought it was rather funny.

I got overconfident and decided Elementals aren't that hard. Ivalice killed my self-esteem.
    Attached Images Attached Images

All my deaths are very sad for me. They always seem to happen about an hour after I last saved. There is nothing funny about dying in FFXII.
    THE MEW HATH NO NEED OF A SIG >:3

¤ misery is a butterfly ¤ Aya Nekoneko's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lexy View Post
    Same here. Whenever they go off and I'm playing all alone in the living room (and I only ever play when everyone's asleep or out), my heart almost stops. It is loud and the characters do that jumping thing as they get hit. This is precisely why I use Libra + float now.

Today, the Holy elemental almost wreaked hell on my party. Ashe had been diseased and when she got revived after dying, her full HP bar amounted to 1 HP. Slowly but surely all my characters got killed in the fray except for Penelo, whom I promptly used to haul ass outta there and get back to a save point. 'Twasn't all that fun because she had a [img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img]load of Behemoths and such chasing after her all the way. I really hate mazes.
    will you shed no tears for broken me?

The Pyrolisks on the Phon Coast are the worst. They fly, which means most party members need to use magic, plus they can do a Kamakaze attack when they get low on health which basically crits you while not allowing you to get any exp or lp. They really seem to like chain critting/Kamakaze-ing Ashe, for some reason.

I hate them so.

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

This game has more "Oh %$@#" moments then any other RPG I know of...

My newest one was when I was in the Barheim(sp?) Ruins and I got ambushed by four walking death mages and a ghost class creature. They made short work of a my first string fighters and it was all left to my second string. So of course I ran like a frightened school child. Ran into the mark I was looking for in the first place, lost Vaan and Fran and so it was all up to Penelo to escape. I'm almost to the exit when I hit a trap and boom Game Over...

I have never sworn this much because of a game before, and yet like all bad relationships I keep coming back thinking that this time everything will work out...

i attacked a dinosaur (forgot its name) in the Estersands, right in the butt. then it ate a wolf, before it came for me...