Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Your most hilarious DEATH??

Nanerpuss n-n-nanerpuss Reeno the Alchemist's Avatar

ahem* at the begining of the game when your lookin for the tomato thing well after i made it to dalmasca i didnt see the save point so i went on the i was in the desert and i was like hey im poor lets steal from that t-rex and see how much i can sell it for...*steals*(2 seconds later)HOLY SHEET ITS FRICKIN CHASING MEEE AHHHHH RUN MOFO RUN *dead* then i had to go aaaaallllll the way to the beging with reks.X((
    Who needs a signature I DON'T >(

I have Dissidia, be jealous!

FFXIV Character

Height07 (Istory)

Quote Originally Posted by Reeno the Alchemist View Post
    ahem* at the begining of the game when your lookin for the tomato thing well after i made it to dalmasca i didnt see the save point so i went on the i was in the desert and i was like hey im poor lets steal from that t-rex and see how much i can sell it for...*steals*(2 seconds later)HOLY SHEET ITS FRICKIN CHASING MEEE AHHHHH RUN MOFO RUN *dead* then i had to go aaaaallllll the way to the beging with reks.X((

this really made me laugh

SIGSIG

There's a disease called stupid and underleveled going around the dreadnought leviathan.

You see, it's okay for me to trigger an alarm because I'm trying to level up. But it's not okay when Fran starts backing up to shoot things with her arrow, CONSTANTLY TRIGGERING THE ALARM MAKING ME OUTNUMBERED BY LIKE 8 MILLION. Every time I move away from it, it's all "All Clear!" and then She just HAS TO SHOOT SOMETHING TO CLOSE TO HER and trigger it again. u u;;;

Oh and I tend to not be able to find stairs, it normally happens when I'm being attacked and I'm trying to run away and the screens so dark that I'm just running up and down the wall trying to find the stair because it's not obvious enough.

Luckly... THE DINOSAUR WAS OBVIOUS ENOUGH. I'm smart enough to have not attacked that thing. (I was going too though.. then I figured it was 100 times larger than me. > >)

Most hilarious death? Uh, definitely when I was fighting the two judges on the ship on the way to save Ashe in the beginning. In the middle of the fight, these random white light like fell down on my party, and then all the enemies EXCEPT for the judges died, so i thought it was someone in my party... then i found out my whole party's gone except for Vaan (who I was controlling). I started panicking since I only had 2 phoenix downs. So I switched out a dead character with Fran who was the only living character left except for Vaan. ANd the two judges chased me, literally slashing my butt and I died...

~* To the World you are one person, but to one person, you are the World... ~*

i looked on helplessly as the Ring Wyrm Sapped the life out of Vaan

figures rolling like a stock market crash, knock on wood.
    sparklystrobelights

*take me into the limousine
    draw me into the disco scene
    lookin cool like a fashion queen
    shining bright like a laser beam*
    - dallas superstars : | fast driving |

NEVER STAND STILL.
    - Gatecrasher

My first time taking on Cuchulain after he rose up and smiled at me, he just started walking towards me slowly...well, I was entirely dead before he even got into melee range.
    this is my signature...THIS IS MY SIGNATURE IN CAPS....

Quote Originally Posted by LunarWeaver View Post
    I got overconfident and decided Elementals aren't that hard. Ivalice killed my self-esteem.
    Lunar always come with funny comic.
    :laugh: Poor Fran.
    My hilarous death will probably be Malboro Rebellion. I don't know why Putrid Breath hits all of my party member. And they leave my party after they cast it!

The Late Owen Macwere Production.

Quote Originally Posted by Lexy View Post
    Those explosive traps scare the cr*p out of me. I'll be playing in my room at night in the dark, and be in some dungeon that's creepy in the first place, and all of a sudden BAM!!! Every time it happens I am so startled, I jump up and my heart rate increases. This game is so scary compared to the past FF's, but I am a big sissy too.
    the worst is giruveagen theres bridges that you have to find becuase there invisable but when you find them there louder then traps and all the sudden these green platforms pop outta no where i wasnt scared but every 5 mins in my house you hear OH JESUS

dont have an embarrassing but a slightly amusing one goromore forest i fought courels but killed so only penelo was left and 4 courels surrounded me ina square one attacked it pushed her to the one across he attacked pushed her to the bottom right he attacked pushed her to bottom left they played pinball with me i was amused yet angry at the same time.
    Last edited by true_bacon22; 12-01-2006 at 07:49 AM.

I believe mine was lvl 1 thinking I could take the Saurian in the Estersands.

Yep...

Quote Originally Posted by LunarWeaver View Post
    I got overconfident and decided Elementals aren't that hard. Ivalice killed my self-esteem.
    awesome cartoon

my worst death was when i was fighting those little desert goblins and the harmless looking elemental slowly turns the corner one one of those huge oil-rig maze things. i had the bright idea of attacking it...and my party was instantly wiped out except for one character. i swapped everyone out and was almost wiped out again. i was down to one character and had to run for my life. the problem was that i was in the middle of the sandsea with no save points and had been playing for long enough for each character to level once if not twice. i barely managed to get to a secluded area and recover.

My most hilarious death was when I was fighting Diabolos. All my party members were dead except Balthier and his gun. Just when I was about to throw a Phoenix down, Diabolos casts a nasty mix of berzerk, sap, disease, confuse on Balthier.

The next thing I know, Balthier put the gun to his head and shot himself and says something like "You're killing me!" As his limp body falls to the ground.

Now that was f'ing funny!
    Last edited by chrisguapo69; 12-23-2006 at 06:30 PM.

All of my deaths in the game haven't been funny-but I've had a couple of REALLY close scrapes that are great.

My favorite one was when I was fighting Exodus. He just hit two of my three concious characters with Scourge as I was trying to cast Curaja. Vaan and Ashe went down like a ton of bricks, and Basch in my party is always berserked.

This time, it worked out-Basch won by about fifty HP. After waiting a few minutes for berserk to run down, I rezzed my party and scuttled off with my new esper and slightly damaged pride.

Some demons are best left in your imagination where they can harm only you.

My most hilarious death?

Let's see. I'm really anal about exploring every inch of every map, so of course I had to go around every single circle in the Sandsea. Well, on one I was like doo-de-doo and slaughtering some Yensa and then I cured myself and all of the sudden this huge ball of fire walks over and goes "HAY. I donut like magic, i keel u ded nowz' and I go "wut hoo ru??... o shi-"

Salamand Entite made some BBQ Vaan that day.

When I was in the Lhusu Mines the first time, I didn't know what a trap was.

~

*stepstepstep*

*BOOM!*

"Lamont has fallen."

~

*stepstepstep*

*POOF!*

"Basch has triggered a smoke trap!"

I was ttly pissed at having to waste one of my two Phoenix downs on an overpowered midget.

>.>
    *My Random Sig of the Week*

SPELL OF THE MONTH:
    Bleed! (FFXII)

Never made an Entite mad, seems the whole glowing ball of fire thing was enough to scare me off.

Flowering Cactoid solo at lvl 7 was fun when he seems so easy to kill.. not much more like a normal monster, then at the end(no quickenings yet so... slow killing him), he whips out 1000 needles and as soon as I saw that I was like.... /sigh.

I also went down into the waterway while I was alone, after bringing a ghost dead for 2 years back to town, and was trying to find the wraith mark.
    Well I obviously went too far past it and I think Vaan might have been 9 or 10. He was solo and went into the waterway, which used to be filled with pretty easy creatures. Not anymore.
    I looked at a lizard down there and hadn't used libra yet, and it put a bead on me, and I was laughing a bit as it ran around trying to get up to me. Well it finally found a way, and I was going to go smack it a bit.. and I cast Libra just before it got up there... and I see that its level 39... and.... OHKO.. im dead.