Page 1 of 9 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Your most hilarious DEATH??

FFXIV Character

Height07 (Istory)

Your most hilarious DEATH??

For me it was when i fought 2 marboros,i had vaan,basch and fran...fran was using chaos mace (confuse strike)..the 2 monsters casted breath on me, vaan and fran got confuse..i tried casting esunaga but then fran hit me...the next thing i knew i was sitting there laughing watching my characters hitting themselves like dumbass retards...t'was freakin hilarious :rolleyes2

SIGSIG

Nerfed in Continuum Shift Recognized Member Zeromus_X's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

These stupid Mandrakes. >_<;

My guys were lvl 10, and I was in the starting eastersand, so i thought I was uber super bad-ass. I tried Wild Saurian after it used cannibalize.
    It looks like the ground had a sex change.

I probably died from Poison before.
    Sigless

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by link31793 View Post
    My guys were lvl 10, and I was in the starting eastersand, so i thought I was uber super bad-ass. I tried Wild Saurian after it used cannibalize.
    That is precisely the same as me.

I didn't even know what hit me at first, because I had no idea there would be something so incredibly powerful in the first area you go to outside Rabanastre.

Cactite.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm my own MILF View Post

I didn't even know what hit me at first, because I had no idea there would be something so incredibly powerful in the first area you go to outside Rabanastre.
    Only Vaan survived, because I ran my ass off.( Can we say ass on eoff without getting banned?) Luckily there was a camp that changes scene and is a safe point so I could save everybody.
    It looks like the ground had a sex change.

i thought i'd try to take down the rocktoise hunt and realized i blew all my mp doing a worthless quickening chain on a skeleton before it...

I was low on HP an I walked on a trap that berserked and confused me. My party members turned red and killed each other. >_>

my funniest was when i literaly jus started be able to explore which was right after you meet migelo and penelo so anyway i decided to go to eastersand and explore a little and eveything was cool until i saw the wild saurian... i knew i couldn't handle him yet so i decided to steal from him, but i didn't know the monsters could chase after you... i tried to Flee but he made short work me... yeah died the first hour in the game lol! but on a brighter note i came back when i was level 40 and totally whooped his butt... BUUYAAHH!!!

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

The rains had come to Giza and I felt my party was pretty badass, so I decided it was time to fight the elementals... I hit it with a level one spell and it hit me with a level three

That and the time I was exploring the Golmore Jungle and stumbled upon the Fey Woods instead of going to the Viera village. Nothing says pathetic like getting your ass handed to you by a small army of lv 40ish Mandragoras...

In the Golmore Jungle, after having made short work of Panthers and Malboros, I decided to fight a Hellhound. Ouch...

First time I tried taking down the wraith. Ouch... everybody died thanks to doom. Evil incarnate. Killed him easy enough. Just set up 'Thunder' gambits and a Ether gambit.
    [I]All Your Images Belong to The Overchan v2!

Webfiction | Leaving the Light. - Fanfics | Dark Distorted Mirror | Shinji and Warhammer40k | Starcrossed |

My real estate agent, old Jill
    Has excellent properties still;
    There's none of it bland,
    Still top-dollar, and
    Has vacancies I'd love to fill

Quote Originally Posted by I'm my own MILF View Post

i did the exact thing an i thought the same thing I said to myself" man im tired of these weak wolf things, i want a challange" i wuz onyl level 8 or 9 dont rember, i walked up to it shoot an arrow at it, it moved its tail killed one party member it one hit, i felt my stomach drop, i ran for my life across the plains an he killed me!! But the most funniest death i had was when(SPOILER)you fight that big elder wyrm in the woods after you go to the firera( i think thast what they are, the same things Fran is)village. I started off good then he did that spore fall thing an i had to sit their much like that what that other dude said an watch my chars kill each other. It was very funny yet very sad.
    im to cool for sigs.

Old-Ones Studios Cruise Control's Avatar

Wild Saurian, apparently steal makes them aggro too. t_t

I had to redo the entire game to that point.
    Leave some shards under the belly
    Lay some grease inside my hand
    It's a sentimental jury
    And the makings of a good plan