Thread: Barheim Key

Default Barheim Key

Ok So I completed the cactus flower quest but how do I get the barheim key?

You must first complete a series of fetch-quests given to you by what's-his-face's wife in order to help the "stranger" recover, after all is done he will give you the key

Yea, keep taking to Dantro's wife. She'll send you on some mindless errands.
    Sigless

Ah turns out it was pretty easy. I just had to zone in and out a few times

I'm stuck at that side mission. I have to cross the river to get something for Dantro's wife, but I can't because some guy took the ferry. What am I suppose to do from here?

Shlup's Retired Pimp Recognized Member Raistlin's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

Just advance the story more and keep checking back. After a bit, the ferry will be back, but you'll have to complete a short side mission to be able to use it again.

u end up actually having to go all the way around there is another entrance into the north bank if u go around snooping for a while but I believe u haveto go thru the weastersands to get to it I'm not a 100% it's the westersands but I believe it is. anywasy u'll end up showing up and nothing is there and then going all the way around again back to the south via route to get to the north and then voila the stupid ferry is back and then u just take that ferry back across.

the whole key thing made me mad because you run back n forth, an not to mention the first time i attempted this i was under leveld an when i went to the north bank i got my ass kicked by the hineahs an stuff over there.
    im to cool for sigs.

man let me tell you theres a lot of work going into getting that key... if you do manage to get it you definitely earned it!