Thread: (sp) Masterpiece

Default (sp) Masterpiece

So hopefully this topic hasn't been done yet, I was kind of lazy about looking around.

Anyway, this is a question for everyone who still owns a copy of this game. If you look on the back of the jewel case and read what it says, some of you may notice that the world masterpiece is misspelled. Actually it's not so much misspelled as they put the "i" in the wrong place, it's kind of floating around there.

So I was wondering how many other people have their copy with the misspelled word? All you have to do is check the back of the case and at one point it should say "Square Soft's multi-million dollar masterpiece"

Articles
    Blog Entries

yeah it's on mine too. kinda weird

Yeah for some reason some people have it like that and others don't. When my buddy bought his copy, I checked the back and his was totally fine. I wonder if they completely fixed it when the GH ones were released?

Weird mines has that too?

Thanks Polaris for the Awesome Avy and Sig!
    Beaten FF I,III,IV,V,VI,VII,VII CC,VII DC, VIII,IX,X,XII,XIII Dissidia Currently on I&X-2

Bowchica Bow Wow... Omnislash07's Avatar

no i never noticed, the only thing i ever notice about the back of my games is how the descriptions never really fit the game too well. It seems like they were written by some group of people that know like nothing about the game.
    Doc "But I'm a pacifist, I don't believe in violence"
    Caboose "Your a thing babies suck on?"
    Tucker "No thats a pedophile"

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I have the pal version, no errors there. But that phrase isn't even on there. However, all over the backside they write lower case i's as upper case i's even in the middle of words. Not an error, but it looks silly.

The spoon is too big! Firo Volondé's Avatar

I can't see the word 'masterpiece' on my copy, though I have the PAL version, which has a different text on it. What I do know is that if I hadn't heard of FFVII and went on the description on the back alone, I would never have bought it.

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by Levian View Post
    However, all over the backside they write lower case i's as upper case i's even in the middle of words. Not an error, but it looks silly.
    Yeah, funny how I didn't notIce that untIl you poInted It out, LevIan.
    Last edited by Firo Volondé; 11-15-2006 at 10:37 AM. Reason: Didn't see Levian's post
    This is a signature.

I ave just 3 words, Best Game EVER, and I mean EVER. other than FFVI and FFXII
    Too big.