Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Which FF world would you live in?

i want to live in the final fantasyx/x-2 world,
    & i would be Yuna instead he he ha! and Rikku would be my friend Sarah,and Paine would be Jamie...
    we would all have so much fun! I love Spira!
    Offline/Online

I would live in ffVIII. I would love to go to Balamb Garden and be a SeeD!

Most definitely FFVIII. I didn't really care that much for the game, or the characters, but the game had some pretty amazing places; SeeD rules big time... Wait, that sounded a little too pathetic.

Ivalice? I only know Ivalice from Tactics on the GBA, and I didn't care much for it then.

Yeah, being a SeeD would be pretty cool...and trust me Muse, the XII Ivalice is waaaaaaay better than that crappy Tactics Advance Ivalice...i'd take it over the original Tactics Ivalice too, since that one seems really cool but bleak.

Definitely FFVIII, its the most similar to ours so I wouldn't go into techno-withdrawal, but at the same time its exotic and fascinating...even though I didn't enjoy playing the game itself very much..
    THE MEW HATH NO NEED OF A SIG >:3

Quote Originally Posted by The Crystal View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bipper View Post
    I love the geography and locations of Final Fantasy VI. I have yet to plug in my copy of XII, so VI remains my saf favorite. Even in the World of Ruin. The humanity of the society seems much more intact and the world just felt so .. perfect. I would either live in Narshe, Thomasa, or South Figaro.
    Kefka could destroy your city any time that he want.
    Kefka is dead.

I would live in Ivalice.

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'm really surprised at how many people wanted to be in FFVIII's world. SeeD was cool but overall, I felt the world was uninspiring. I guess that just shows my taste or lack of. :laughing:

Also, you don't need to put into account the world is going to be destroyed by it's resident villian(s). So don't worry about X-Death, Kefka, and Sephiroth.

FFIX's world. It's my favorite in all the games and there's so many interesting places you could go with the airships. Be they little towns like Dali or ginormous kingdoms like Lindblum or out-of-the-way places like Esto Gaza, it's a beautiful world.

Deffinitely FF8's world. I could live a peaceful, serene in Fisherman's Horizon, Balamb, Winhill, and many other locations. Or I could be a city can living in Dollet, Delling City, or the city of cities: Esthar. Or I could live the life of a college student at any of the three gardens (before Trabia was bombed, of course). Or I could be a monastic among the Shumi, or a hermit at Edea's house.
    "The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be... unnatural."

--Chancellor Palpatine

Final Fantasy VIII: The Lionheart. Book one of my novelization.

"Being a hero is not what will save you, Squall Leonhart. You are searching for the wrong treasure."

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?

Articles

FFXIV Character

Novi Glitzko (Sargatanas)

VIII's, X's aswell.

Str8 Pimpin'