Thread: Where to get...

Can someone show me a picture on where you get one of Auron's munusane powerups but not the one in the stadium after getting 10 area creations. I would say what it is but I have no clue what it is.

I need help. I can't get enough of the things in the title. Dark matters are freakin hard to get. Barely ever will a monster drop them like abyss worm. The w.o.d. i cant get either. I already got the x30 from the chocobo race. I dont know how to get winning forumulas either. I got a question: When u win the chocobo race at remiinim temple with 3 chests and no poles, will it repeatedly do that everytime you win?

I have heard you can fight dark aeons but I cannot find them and I was wondering if someone could tell me how to find them.

Are you playing the North American or PAL version? You can only fight them in the PAL version.

Nope, the chocobo race'll only give you one load of Wings to Discovery. Any monster in the monster arena might give you a couple of Dark Matters if you Overkill them, so you just gotta keep fighting and hope. To get Wings to Discovery you have to get powerful enough (and rich enough) to keep fighting Shinryu over and over; he will usualy give you W.T.D's.

If you start at the Mushroom rock entrance, just go right down to the end of the Old road at the Mi'ihen Highroad, and there's a box. It's pretty hard to miss.

What is PAL? I got it in North america. Y didn't they put the dark aeons north america version. That suks.
    "hurry up and wait"-auron

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Hello, we disapprove of making so many threads with such scanty topics in this forum at one time. Don't do it.

PAL's the version you get in Europe, Australia and New Zealand. And as for why they didn't put the Dark Aeon's in the NA version, I don't know. For some reason the NA versions Sphere Grid is simplified a whole lot too.

Quote Originally Posted by rubah View Post
    Hello, we disapprove of making so many threads with such scanty topics in this forum at one time. Don't do it.

What's wrong with many topics? What's wrong with making them at one time. I mean I haven't been able to get on the computer for 9 months and ur tellin me not to post much.

Edit: Does anyone know if u can get ribbon if u cant fight Dark aeons?
    "hurry up and wait"-auron

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

The remastered version answered all your questions.