Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: favorite materia

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

I've always been a HP Plus junkie, but on a recent playthrough I managed to get Contain for the first time (that darned white chocobo!) and I really liked that as well.

I like W-Item for its cheatirific glitchy goodness. Mm glitchy.

i read recently that any rare items u miss during the game (e.g. contain, (neo) bahamut, etc) can be dug up at bone village. is this true!?

Why do you imprison your saviour?

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

Enemy skill and 4x cut. :p
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?

4x cut indeed! I also LOVE the counterattack materia. When it is mastered and equipped to a person, just put the other two in your party on the background.
    Ideal when you need to kill much enemies in order to get the next limit level. Only not very handy when you want to mime as much summons or limit breaks as you can do in a battle.

There are indeed things you can dig up in bonevillage when you forgot something. But I don't think that includes materia orbs such as Neo Bahamut or Contain...
    Sounds too good to be true..
    Too big.

My favourite combo:

Final Attack (mastered) + Phoenix (mastered) - unstoppable.

I also liked:
    • Knights of the Round
    • Odin
    • Enemy Skill
    • All
    • Ultima
    • Counter Attack
    • Restore
    So many more but can't think of any...
    A coward dies a thousand deaths. A soldier only dies ONCE

What You Say? Recognized Member BG-57's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Notable contributions to Final Fantasy forums

Enemy Skill: I'm such a Blue Magic fanatic that I mastered all four. BTW, try casting Death Force on your party and Death Dealers and watch the fun as they try out Roulette and nobody dies. I also think that DF will allow you to use Kiss of Death without a game over.

HP <-> MP: Very underrated, but in combination with Cover makes learning second tier limit breaks a snap, even against weak foes.

Mime: Master Summon + W-Summon + 2 Mime -> 4 KOTR/round = Dead Emerald.

One word: Knights of the Round!

What materia, excluding the following of Mime after Omnislash, can do as much damage? We also exclude combos. That's right, folks. You COULD use combos to make summons do more damage than KotR, but you can make KotR do 4x damage with Quadra Attack and Mime that over and over and over.

And that's why I love FF7. I'd like to see Eden do damage.
    I AM MasterX! I am the man who respects himself FAR more than others. I am the person to question when someone is constantly forced to commit crimes. I am the bastard that allows forum law-breaking to occur in front of his very nose.

I am what I am.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterX View Post
    you can make KotR do 4x damage with Quadra Attack and Mime that over and over and over.
    No you can't. KotR isn't compatible with Quadra Magic.

Damn, sorry 'bout that. I thought it was. Nonetheless, you can still Mime KotR.
    I AM MasterX! I am the man who respects himself FAR more than others. I am the person to question when someone is constantly forced to commit crimes. I am the bastard that allows forum law-breaking to occur in front of his very nose.

I am what I am.