Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "I can't believe my friend doesent remember me"

Default "I can't believe my friend doesent remember me"

So I was minding my own business when I get a pm from Girl who's practically a stranger to me, heck, she could be a serial stalker for all I know. The deeper we get, the more i realize one thing, she expects me to remember the "conversations" had and acts like she's got sand in her vagina when after such a long time, I can't remember who she is, at all.

I mean, it can't be her fault for not coming online because her boyfriend forbid it, or I caused her boyfriend to forbit it by coming onto her, which ever. The point is, has anything like this happened to you? Where someone makes you feel guilty?

Blog Entries

Read my rant on male-female friendships, here:

http://forums.eyesonff.com/showpost....5&postcount=14

Some are "normal", whilst many will expect it to be almost like a romantic relationship where you're completely dedicated to them.

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hmm well it has happened some what similar to me. Except I had to drop talking to friends of mine for a while.

A few years back now (3) I used to speak to Xander a lot on here and sometimes over msn. Her life was great and I enjoyed her company online. My then girlfriend was insanely jealous of how close I was with Xander and actually jealous of any female company I had even though all the girls I was speaking to I had been speaking to since before we got together (most were her friends and stuff, after all the then girlfriend was a close friend of mine.) I actually stopped speaking to all girls privately even though in the group I got on with the ladies better than the men for this girlfriend. She however still managed to find time to cheat on me. Now I don't stop speaking to anyone if they don't want to stop talking to me people can afford to accept my choices.

Posts Occur in Real Time edczxcvbnm's Avatar

Yeah. Happens to me all the time. It is called people from high school six years ago expecting me to know who they are despite the fact that their appearance is nothing like it was in high school(I look the same and have the same style). [img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img] Jim! If I wanted to talk to you I would have kept in contact with you. I don't give a [img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img] to 'catch up' with people who I have not seen for six year and may never see again.

smurf OFF PEOPLES!~

You just need to remember that everyone has different perceptions, so she might of felt the relationship was more special then you did. This is fine, but it is not ok for her to get angry with you because of it.

Give her time to be more understanding, but if she cannot, then it is prolly nothing to cry over.
    Last edited by Timerk; 11-16-2006 at 09:51 PM.

Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I haven't forgotten anybody as of yet, thankfully!

Some people are worth forgetting!! Not saying this person is!!

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

As Timerk said, people have different perceptions. I think it'd be more likely to be the other way around with me. Though I wouldn't be all annoyed and stuff generally. I think I'd just be more sentimental about conversations than others. For example where one little thing might make me laugh on msn with someone ....I think it's really special, because you're talking to someone maybe so far away, but you've made each other laugh and I think those little moments are great.

Also, I'm pretty lucky that people I didn't speak to for a long time while being away from here are happy to speak to me again and I've been able to pick up some friendships. And those are the important conversations that I think both of us remember
    rawr

I have an absolute horrible memory, and I forget people all the time. I also pretty much consider any friend I have as replaceable. That seems mean, but I don't really view friends as permanent for some reason...I always see them as fun for a while before we lose touch and I get new ones. I'm a weird operator of a very unique circus like that.

Blog Entries

I have a horrible memory.
    I've been known to meet somebody at school, have c good conversation, exchange numbers, whatever, and then see them a day or two later and totally forget who they are. Then everything's just awkward forever after.

Reno's my man! <3 Fire_Emblem776's Avatar

I can remember faces not names.

..a Russian mountain cat. Yamaneko's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Yeah, same here.

Blog Entries

i hav no freindz

there was a picture here

Not coming back. BarelySeeAtAll's Avatar

no, i have tried makin someone feel guilty though, lol, i dont think it worked,lol

I am not a man

Blog Entries

One thing I made clear when I started a relationship with my now-ex, was that I have female friends and don't intend to drop them, and that I don't mind her having male friends - i.e. let's do what you're supposed to do in a relationship and trust each other.

It was early enough in the development stage to set 'ground rules' like that (and without actually saying so, make it clear that I'm not interested in anyone who's going to break any of my friendships)