Thread: Monster arena help

*yawn* Monster arena help

I need help on the monster arena. 2 things right off the bat. How do you beat earth eater and catastrophe? I found some lame advice on websites for beating earth eater. It will say something like Summon magus sister and have them attack and knock him back and use delta attack. This advice is terrible..1. Magus sisters like taking breaks2. If ur ambushed, most likely ur team will die. And for catastrophe the toxice gas always kills me. I'll post more things when I need help with more..
    "hurry up and wait"-auron

Original Creation fights are the hardest in FFX, and the strategy can vary greatly depending on how far on the sphere grid you have gone.

At present, with Yuna, Tidus, and Auron... having Yuna and Tidus with Auto Phoenix in their armor... I just keep pressing attack for about 5-10min til he dies.... EE can only kill one person at a time and my agility is high enough so he can't get multiple turns.

However thats with 255 agi, str, mdef, def, accuracy and having all three celestials for those characters....

So how are your stats and how far are you on the sphere grid?