Thread: Tactics Pearl help >.<

Tactics Pearl help >.<

Ok, I've had my NPC for a lil' bit and i KNOW KNOW KNOW i must atleast have a relationship with him to where i can goto promy (somethin') and get the signal pearl's companion (Tactics Pearl).

I'm not sure, but i think you have to get access to promys to even get your NPC to mention anything in "talk about quests"

If this is the case ... what do i have to do to gain entrance ?

I've done the first mission in CoP (its the 3 Cut Scenes ... in Delkfutt, Upper Jeuno, and the infirmary-also in Upper Jeuno)
    Is that all ? What else ?

I'm probly forgetting something important but its probly like some small part of a step (i always forget those parts of steps)

Thank you guys !!!!
    You Rock !!!!!
    Fue~

****EDIT****

I have been goin' to the rendezvous point and talkin' with my NPC whenever i can (i know it helps with raising your relationship if you do that once every earth day) and i have level'd him up to 36. He also had an armor upgrade for head already to.
    Last edited by Fuego; 11-17-2006 at 12:39 AM.
    Chuck Noblet: Can anyone tell me the tragic irony of the Trojan War? Tina? Tina: Um, that horses are friendly creatures yet a hollow, wooden one was used to destroy Troy? Chuck Noblet: Wrong and no. Anyone else? Chip? Chip: That the mighty warrior Achilles was killed by a small cut to his ankle. Chuck Noblet: Chip is wronger. OK, here it is. The tragic irony of the Trojan War is that though it was fought over Helen, who was young and beautiful, by the time they rescued her ten years later, she was old and ugly. Tina: But wasn't recovering the king's wife reward enough for the Greeks? Chuck Noblet: Tina, an ugly woman is never a reward.

FFXIV Character

Kelesis Aleid (Phoenix)

I believe you have to talk to a man on the first floor of the Duke's house in Ru'Lude Gardens in Jeuno. He's an alchemist and all he says is something about emptiness I think.

Check a FFXI page on the internet. I'm sure it would be somewhere.

Thx Oddler

I usually pester you guys from werk so when i get home i can play for my 2 or 3 hours straight through (before bed) without spending like an hour on google to find something.

Also i can't goto most web sites ... i get something like this:

Your organization's Internet use policy restricts access to this web page at this time.

Reason:
    The Websense category "Games" is filtered.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

URL:
    http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/index.shtml

What a Bio-tch !!!!
    Chuck Noblet: Can anyone tell me the tragic irony of the Trojan War? Tina? Tina: Um, that horses are friendly creatures yet a hollow, wooden one was used to destroy Troy? Chuck Noblet: Wrong and no. Anyone else? Chip? Chip: That the mighty warrior Achilles was killed by a small cut to his ankle. Chuck Noblet: Chip is wronger. OK, here it is. The tragic irony of the Trojan War is that though it was fought over Helen, who was young and beautiful, by the time they rescued her ten years later, she was old and ugly. Tina: But wasn't recovering the king's wife reward enough for the Greeks? Chuck Noblet: Tina, an ugly woman is never a reward.

If I recall you should get one more cut scene in Ru'Lude Gardens from a guard. The guard is in the palace, just enter it, and go into the first room on the left, one of the 3 guards should give you a cut scene talking about the shattered tele-crystals. After that you should be able to access Promy.
    This space intentionally left blank.

THANK YOU Bahamut2000X !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was the step i was missing !

I ask'd my NPC about quests before and after ...

Before ... nothin'
    After ... I've been ask'd to look into emptiness .... WooT !!!

Sux, it was like 6 in the morning when that happend cause i had to crash for the night ... so i only got to do minor explorin'

OK so if you know ... was gonna ask LS last night but everyone had gone to bed ... when i'm in Promy doin' quest (after i hit the rendezvous point) do i search for a ??? or is there a certain mob i have to spawn and kill (?) how does that work ... i wanderd around for a bit til i got aggro'd and kill'd by those floatin' light things and whatnot.

You Rock !!!
    and Thx
    Fue~

No problem. I had to help a bunch of people in my old LS when we began to get promies done for people.

As for the rest of it I'm not very sure, I've never even used atactics pearl let alone gotten one. My suggestion is checking Killing Ifrit, or Mystery Tour and checking somewhere on there about fellowship, (Mystery Tour has an entire section for it, where as I think KI the only place for info on it would be the forums.)
    This space intentionally left blank.

sweet ^^

thx