Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Student tazered at UCLA for not having his ID

Default Student tazered at UCLA for not having his ID

http://digg.com/videos_people/Studen..._14_06_11_30pm

Please spread the video around [click on the headline for it]. Read the comments [not on youtube, but digg] too, they're rather informative.

And yes, he was only tazered for not having his ID, NBC4 reports. Then he couldn't get up off the floor when cops demanded because he was tazered, they did it again.

Frightening scene. Spread the video to other forums, they deserve a scandal.

This was posted on another forum I frequent. I thought this video was absolutely horrifying, and the police acted in a completely unnecessary way. Don't stay quiet about this, spread it around.

I can't believe this.

It's not like anyone's life was in danger until the police tazered him.

Reno's my man! <3 Fire_Emblem776's Avatar

Thats horrible, they should be arrested themselves. I think this belongs in EOEO.

This is just sickening.

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Oh yeah, definitely sickening!

People over at UCLA are ANIMALS. They eat human flesh and they're cloning people too! Ahhhh!

You would think that they would be able to handle one guy without resorting to a series of electric shocks.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Fire_Emblem776 View Post
    I think this belongs in EOEO.
    People can choose if they want to make threads in GC or EoEO. We don't move 'em between the two.

I have no sympathy for the victim. I'm not saying I agree with what the cops did, 'cause that was ridiculous, but that guy was acting like a complete idiot. Who the hell screams at the top of their lungs at cops just because they ask to see some ID?

Not only are UCLA's campus police corrupt, but so is every law enforcement agency in the city of Los Angeles (after all, LAPD has a history of corruption). This is outright sickening.

If I saw anything like this at my school, I would definitely start a riot. This bull[img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img] is uncalled for.

Upon googling the incident, I found that bystanders were also threatened with being tazered if they got too close, and one student even got a tazer threat just for asking for the officer's name and badge number. How much more corrupt does it get than that?

he should sue them thats is way wrong, he was incapable of standing after tazering why tazer him again if he cant stand. i see this as abuse of power. I have been tazered before, I volunteered and I know how it feels. It makes your limbs almost useless it took about ten minutes for me to recover, I could not move my legs for that time to even gain felling again to move them. twice is to much in a four minute period also doing that to teenager is almost worse than a criminal getting tazered twice. If you have a parent who's a lawyer send the link and find out all the details. Abuse of power those two should lose their jobs and go work security at a post office. (easy case to end, open and closed case)
    Chuckles I guess I will help. But it will cost you your soul.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fire_Emblem776 View Post
    I think this belongs in EOEO.
    People can choose if they want to make threads in GC or EoEO. We don't move 'em between the two.

I have no sympathy for the victim. I'm not saying I agree with what the cops did, 'cause that was ridiculous, but that guy was acting like a complete idiot. Who the hell screams at the top of their lungs at cops just because they ask to see some ID?
    Granted, he was acting a bit foolish before the tazing. If you listen carefully though, after he's been shocked the first time, he screams, "I have a medical condition!" I'd freak out too, tbh.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Place went to hell ever since I left.

I think that was a few too many tazers, but it's not like the guy wasn't being completely stupid about it.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

I think that all policemen should be charged with felonies for abuses of power like this. If an MP did this, they'd be court martialed. Policemen are afforded power that no one else is allowed to have. If they abuse that they should spend the next ten years rotting in a prison cell.

In fact, I think all people with power should go to jail for abusing it. Politicians, police, the military, all of them should face severe prison sentances for even minor abuses of power.

Edit: I couldn't see the video for some reason, so I can only go off of what people have said.

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Um, why was that guy acting so dramatic? I realize he was tazered, but he was acting agressively even before he was tazered . Still, that doesn't give them a reason to tazer him. It's not like he physically threatining them, or anything. Though I'm not surprised, because alot of cops tend to be horrible people. Besides, all they keep saying is "stand up" how annoying and disruptive to the students and just because the guy didn't have his ID. I love how all the liberal students are saying something though it's none of their buisiness anyway.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

With things like this it's hard to draw conclusions without being directly involved. I hope there is an investigation, and the matter is dealt with by those qualified.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Man, I hope they get the people who did this. If they tried this trash at my school I'd give them a knuckle sandwich!