Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: A Totally Awesome RPG Plan

you know what... I've been pissing around too long. You're right, I don't always know what I want. I'm gonna step off my pedestal, and allow someone else to direct this project. Maybe even you, corncracker. You have good ideas, and it seems like you know what you're talking about. What probably needs to happen is that we can only have One story writer. Otherwise, nothing gets done.

But I'll leave that up to whoever decides to direct this project next.
    Last edited by Kryton87; 12-02-2006 at 01:47 AM. Reason: I hope I didn't come off arrogant... That wouldn't help at all...
    The project that was awesome, has fallen apart... oh well.

Ball of Pure being sephirothishere's Avatar

i nominate bahamut...
    corncracker has officially left this project...

Sephiro this here.

ok, I haven't got the engine working yet, so its time to use RPG tool kit... it'll take me some time to get it figured out, but no worries, it'll be a hell of a lot faster than writing that engine... 'specially considering how I've been working on it this week... or rather, lack there of. I don't know why, but I was doing so well, I got it halfway working in one day, but hadn't worked on it since.

Well, I'll just download RPG tool kit, and figure out how to use it. If it turns out it would be more complicated than writing my own, then I may have to go back to that... we'll see.
    The project that was awesome, has fallen apart... oh well.

yup...
    well...if you can get rpg toolkit thatll be great....but dont go usin rpgmaker or anythin...and you can still script a lil in the rpg tool kiit thing so as it looks better....and plays better....

Sephiro this here.

midis....
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sephiro this here.

HEADS UP...ALL YOU GUYS BETTER JUS MOVE ALONG...CUZ ITS OVER...OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

[dont worry...its cool...im makin it on my own now...im doin programming characters maps...sounds....dialog...story...everythin....it might take a lil while longer then expected...btu ill hope to have some kinda demo up within hte next month or so...

Sephiro this here.

Nerfed in Continuum Shift Recognized Member Zeromus_X's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

What on earth is going on here? O_o Does this mean that it's just going to end?

Indeed. It is a failed Project, now move along little X'y, let the thread die in peace.