Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fayth=Evil???

Default Fayth=Evil???

Are the fayth evil???Because in (SPOILER)The last fight when before you fight yu yevon they want you to summon them and then kill u? Wat is up wit dat??

that's not being evil, that's self-sacraficing yourself. :rolleyes2 they wanted to do that because then, yu-yevon wouldn't have anything to corrupt, and so could then be taken down easily.
    Please feel free to read my take on the official novalisation of Dissidia Final Fantasy at this link:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5580755/..._You_Fight_For

The spoon is too big! Firo Volondé's Avatar

What are you talking about!? Of course, fayth are evil, they killed Tidus! Because (SPOILER)When the fayth stopped dreaming, Tidus ceased to exist.
    This is a signature.

Gold is the new black Goldenboko's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by blitz_king10 View Post
    What are you talking about!? Of course, fayth are evil, they killed Tidus! Because (SPOILER)When the fayth stopped dreaming, Tidus ceased to exist.
    That was self sacrifice on (SPOILER)Tidus's part.

Well that's one thing we can thank the Fayth for...

Which FF Character Are You?

(SPOILER) This Signature STILL contains spoilers

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

And some of them likes to walk all over the place NAKED.

What are you talking about!? Of course, fayth are evil, they killed Tidus!
    yeah. except that you can't kill something that wasn't even technically alive.
    Please feel free to read my take on the official novalisation of Dissidia Final Fantasy at this link:

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

He was sentient, thus, alive.
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?

However (SPOILER)After the credits of FFX u see tidus alive and swimming in an ocean. If u watch the secret ending in FFX-2 u see Tidus and yuna talking again, alive
    "hurry up and wait"-auron

But then that was because (SPOILER)the faith obviously thought yuna had finally done enough to get her lover back

Yuffie ate my avatar Sefie1999AD's Avatar

I don't think the Fayth were "evil", it was their plan to make (SPOILER)Yu Yevon run out of Aeons to use, so that he could be defeated.
    People dislike FFIX because they're horrible idiots. - Kawaii Ryűkishi
    "One-Winged Angel" is far and away the best final boss song ever
    composed.
    - Kawaii Ryűkishi

The Fayth aren't evil.

Sin dies, Sin was based on a fayth, Yu Yevon had possessed that fayth and now needs a new one as the fayth sin was made from is destroyed.

Yu Yevon's too strong to be taken out by the party at the moment, so Yuna summons her aeons. He possesses them, they fight you under his direction, you kill them and repeat until yuna has no more aeons.

Once this happens Yu Yevon is forced to fight you for his own survival since he has nothing to hide in. The constant possessing / exorcism he went through in the preceding battles weakens him enough to allow one hit at 99,999 damage to kill him... or is it two? I can't remember...

Thus, as said earlier, they sacrificed themselves and evil don't normally do that...

(SPOILER)(Plus, to continue the Tidus bashing, they also allowed us to get rid of Tidus which also implies they're the good guys, but it's also because of them that he existed in the first place, and came back in X-2, so that makes me inclined to believe that they did perhaps have a slight evil streak in them)

The spoon is too big! Firo Volondé's Avatar

Actually, Yu Yevon's that weak normally, and he uses the aeons as cover, to avoid the party's attacks. He confronts you when all his cover is blown.

In FFX-2, (SPOILER)After YRP defeat Shuyin, it shows a scene where the Fayth (kid in a purple hood) talks to Yuna, saying that they can "bring him back" if she wants. You are given two choices, to accept or decline the offer.
    This is a signature.

Actually, Yu Yevon's that weak normally, and he uses the aeons as cover, to avoid the party's attacks. He confronts you when all his cover is blown.
    I doubt it. If that was the case Yuna would not have needed to summon her aeons and would just need to kill the previous core ((SPOILER)Jecht). If Yuna never summoned he would have nothing to hide in and would have confronted them. If he was weak, that questions the logic of the final battles. If he was strong originally the logic works and the aeons were needed to weaken him sufficiently.

Definitely not over 9000. No.78's Avatar

This is dumb... Fayth aren't evil
    jkhkjg