View Poll Results: Has this ever happened?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yeah, I break up with people during sex

4 7.69%
  • I've been dumped during sex

7 13.46%
  • neither

47 90.38%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: dumped during sex! who does this?

I junctioned your GF ;) BardTard's Avatar

Default dumped during sex! who does this?

This might get closed... but whatever.

Yesterday, hard to believe, but my ex boyfriend dumped me at the worst possible time. We didn't actually have sex, but we were like 2 seconds away from it when he told me he liked me as a "best friend." Everybody at my school is pissed off at him. I'm upset, but yeah, it's not that big of a deal. Apparently he does this frequently. (?)

And then he still tried to have sex with me after he dumped me. So this morning I saw him and he asked me if I was mad at him (WTF does he think... he burned too many brain cells...) so I wrote him a really long note during 1st hour and gave it to him before 2nd hour explaining things to him, and he said he was trying to "hug me." ...whatever...

So, has anything like this ever happened to you? Have you ever done this? Know of anyone who's been in a situation? Seriously... who does this crap...

FFXIV Character

Sealth Greenwood (Sargatanas)

Can't say I've ever been in that scenario, but one day before my girlfriend at the time was coming over, I picked her some flowers, put them in a nice vase, and then she broke up with me when she arrived.

Why would he dump you before sex, strange guy.

Moogle

Quote Originally Posted by RiseToFall View Post
    Why would he dump you before sex, strange guy.
    He said he thinks of me as a "best friend." haha... best friend my ass...

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'm sorry that happened. At least he dumped you before you had sex though, then he would have been a toooootal jerk. >:[

Blog Entries

If I were him, I would have:

1. Sex
    2. Dump

In that order.

maybe he was afraid lol

Love is equal to suffering

Quote Originally Posted by Rye View Post
    I'm sorry that happened. At least he dumped you before you had sex though, then he would have been a toooootal jerk. >:[[/SIZE]
    I wanted sex really really bad though!
    And I thought it was gonna happen... because of some details you all probably don't want/need to know. (SPOILER)He had a condom on when he broke up with me.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rikku's_Lover~ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rye View Post
    I'm sorry that happened. At least he dumped you before you had sex though, then he would have been a toooootal jerk. >:[[/SIZE]
    I wanted sex really really bad though!
    And I thought it was gonna happen... because of some details you all probably don't want/need to know. (SPOILER)He had a condom on when he broke up with me.
    This has got to be a joke, right?

No I'm dead serious.

LMAO - Never heard of anything like that.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rikku's_Lover~
    Apparently he does this frequently.
    You should have done your research before making him your boyfreind then.

This might get closed... but whatever.

Yesterday, hard to believe, but my ex boyfriend dumped me at the worst possible time. We didn't actually have sex, but we were like 2 seconds away from it when he told me he liked me as a "best friend." Everybody at my school is pissed off at him. I'm upset, but yeah, it's not that big of a deal. Apparently he does this frequently. (?)

And then he still tried to have sex with me after he dumped me. So this morning I saw him and he asked me if I was mad at him (WTF does he think... he burned too many brain cells...) so I wrote him a really long note during 1st hour and gave it to him before 2nd hour explaining things to him, and he said he was trying to "hug me." ...whatever...

So, has anything like this ever happened to you? Have you ever done this? Know of anyone who's been in a situation? Seriously... who does this crap...
    Sounds like he was taking you for a real ride. He probably wanted to see how far he could get without commitment. If it's happened before, he might be doing this to see if he can get some action without any emotion behind it.

Jerk.

Anyway, on topic, it's never happened to me, and personally, I would never have gotten that far with a girl I had no interest for in a relationship. I never even flirt with someone that I would not want to date, and besides, sex isn't important to me in a relationship. I would much rather date someone and just spend time with her than have sex.

No I'm dead serious.

Okay, then you can do one of two things in this situation.

You can send your Good Friend Devil Man a PM and he'll come around and sort out your more affectionate needs

OR...

You can cry for a couple of days, think of him as a jerk (your ex that is, not Devil Man), and put it down to experience, learn from it and WAIT for the right person to come along before giving away your "cherry" (Aheeheeheehee! :laughing

Obviously he was the wrong guy for you. You got off lucky. Try and forget about him, go out with your friends and concentrate on all that is good about your life...

Or PM Devil Man

Because he cares about you

At least he didn't scream "I THINK WE SHOULD SEE OTHER PEOPLE" during his big finish.