Thread: Break from FFXI, but still paying the bill?

Default Break from FFXI, but still paying the bill?

My dad paid for 3 months of FFXi even though I didn't get around to it yet because of computer problems! What about you guys do you pay for FFXI, but though you are on break from it?

I usually continue to play during breaks. They usually aren't that long and it's one hell of a pain to reactivate my account and 16 mules.

Yes. I haven't played in like three months, but I've paid every penny of it. I figure it helps make up for the insane otaku sessions I'll occasionally have.

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Yeah, I haven't played since July, but I can't just pull the plug.

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

I cant cancel it unless I call Squenix directly (I think... I dont have Pol on this PC), but I am not to concerned as it isnt much of a price to pay.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I'll go weeks without doing any serious playing, but I always like to sign in once a day to check auctions. It's fun.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Yea i usually log in to check on my AH and what not.
    Chuck Noblet: Can anyone tell me the tragic irony of the Trojan War? Tina? Tina: Um, that horses are friendly creatures yet a hollow, wooden one was used to destroy Troy? Chuck Noblet: Wrong and no. Anyone else? Chip? Chip: That the mighty warrior Achilles was killed by a small cut to his ankle. Chuck Noblet: Chip is wronger. OK, here it is. The tragic irony of the Trojan War is that though it was fought over Helen, who was young and beautiful, by the time they rescued her ten years later, she was old and ugly. Tina: But wasn't recovering the king's wife reward enough for the Greeks? Chuck Noblet: Tina, an ugly woman is never a reward.

I haven't had time to play lately between school and all of the good games that have come out in the last couple months, but there is no way I'm cancelling. I've had to start fresh once already, don't care to do it again, and I know I'll go back once I have more time to do so.

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'm on a forced hiatus from FFXI because my old laptop died, and I'm on a Mac now and haven't been able to install Windows on it yet. So I haven't cancelled my account cause everyday I think, "maybe today I'll get to install Windows!" So yeah. Not playing right now, AT ALL, but still paying for it.