Thread: Strange.

Default Strange.

Okay so I started a new game of FF8 on wednesday and I got up to just after the second Laguna dream yesterday. I got a steel pipe from an Elastoid and went to get Squall's weapon upgraded to the Shear Trigger. I went to the Junk shop and got it changed. I was then browsing through to see if I could get any weapons for my other characters. on Quistis's one it said Slaying Tail which you get in May issue of weapons monthly and on Rinoa's it said Rising Sun which is either June or July's issue. I didn't have either issue so I don't know how it happened. This has never happened to me before and I just wanted to know if it happened to anyone else or if it was just a glitchy thing.

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

New weapons you can remodel automatically show up; the weapons mags just tell you what items to look for.

Oh. I see now. It just never happened before so I thought something might be up.

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I've seen through much refining people have the lionheart on disc 1. I don't know how they managed it as I tried to work out what cards they had refined for it (unless player and GF cards got refined) and couldn't get it untill disc 2 but there was definitely no cheating