Thread: Dammit. .___.

Default Dammit. .___.

Ever since my brother deleted everything on my laptop , I've been having some wierd thing come up all the time.

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...471/mess-1.jpg

That thing. It comes up every 5 minutes or so. I don't know what to do. It comes up in different things. Usually telling me the same thing.

And the second problem is that every time I scroll down it goes down really slow and it's like a line going through the screen when I do it. Does it have to do with the mouse settings cause I tried and I have no idea in that department. xD. Help please!

Oh, and thanks to everyone that helped me with my volume settings.

i'm giving up,
    on the entire human race....

Blog Entries

That looks like a messenger advertisement. Yeah, but I can't remember how to delete it. xD

I think I figured it out again.

Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Services. Look for "Messenger", and try to disable it. I'm not sure how to disable it though. Look around on it.

looks like you got an "ad ware" problem. Might I suggest the program "Ad-aware" to try to get rid of it?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Meimeiken View Post
    looks like you got an "ad ware" problem. Might I suggest the program "Ad-aware" to try to get rid of it?
    It's not adware. It's a Messenger service that sends ads through it, not really adware but its sort of like it. She told me my method seemed to fix it.

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Haha, I remember getting those all the time.

Yeah, they're not adware, they're just sorta like people sticking fliers on your car; irritating and systematic. Do how genji said to disable it; no one ever uses it anyways.

Thanks, guys, but what about my scrolling problem? Can anyone help with that?

i'm giving up,

i had the strolling problem before. I fixed it by reinstalling my graphics card program. i don't know about your situation but that's how i fixed mine. Hope that helps.

I don't think that's the problem. I checked.

i'm giving up,