Thread: Saturn Sigil.... butterfly catching.

Default Saturn Sigil.... butterfly catching.

Ok, I'm at the butterfly catching but I can't find the last butterfly. At the place near the end where there are about 5 butterflies very close to each other, that's the location of the last one I can catch. After I catch that one there are about two seconds left and I don't know where to go to find the last butterfly.

Can someone help me?

What track are you catching butterflies on? If it's the one with the guy near the big tree, then just keep going and you'll find the last butterfly in plain sight near the bottom of the screen.
    If it's the other one- at the very beginning of the track you actually have to go -up- first. Catch the butterfly up there, then turn around and continue on.
    I hope this helps.

i think ur thinking of the central area. the last butterfly is just before you go onto the next screen. if uve got that one then chances are ur missing one in the middle.

this is a map showing both areas and the path u need to take to get all the butterflies. the map on the right is the area closest to lake macalania. the red dots are the red butterflies and the blue dots the blue.

http://www.k-ff.com/Finalf10/Grafika...terfly_map.gif

Why do you imprison your saviour?