Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Kramer's outburst

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Nasarian Altimeros View Post
    In order to be racist he has to believe that white people are superior to other races, or in this case, that black people are inferior to white people.

If he said what he did simply because he knew it was the easiest way to insult the man, then it doesn't reflect a racist mentality.

I mean really, your acting as if people never say things they don't believe in. Ever.
    He pretty much did claim superiority with the quote I have in the previous post.

We don't know why he said it. Not that it matters. All we can surmise is that he's a racist, because he chose to say the words he did. Another person who's not racist would have not said that. There are many ways to insult a person without being racist and he chose the racist way for what I thought was an obvious reason being that he's a racist.

I guess I don't quite understand how someone can not be racist from watching that video, but then again I'm just being realistic. Normally, people mean the things they say and say the things they mean. Some just deny that they were aware of what they said, because they're not honest. Acting out in anger you take what you feel deep down and project it on someone else. His conscious mind was fully aware of what he was saying. He's a grown man and he should have known that what he said was uncalled for, yet he chose to continue on with it. I could care less about his anger, or the other guy. As far as I'm concerned they're both idiots. End of discussion for me, because this is going nowhere.

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by ShlupQuack View Post
    He called the guy a nigger. Repeatedly. Maybe we can use the "it's something people say a lot" excuse with that one, but what about the “50 years ago we had you with a fork up your ass” or whatever comment? Or the "that's what you get for interrupting a white man" comment? That is so not okay.
    Thank you.

Wow

I'd also say his career is finished but.... I'd be about half a decade late.

Take care all.

Ten-Year Vet Recognized Member Kawaii Ryűkishi's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator

The Captain, of all people, with the burn.

Just trying something new, which apparently Mr. Richards was too. Hopefully, I find more success then he did, though that's a VERY low bar to pass.

Take care all.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

MY FRAGILE MIND!

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

I thought I had posted in a thread like this...

there are other ways he could have gone about it.

ALOT, there always is.

Wow, what an idiot. He really needs to get his ass kicked and to learn something about respect, which he clearly doesn't know what is.