Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Men Who Cross-Dress

I don't think you should be mean towards them. I used to talk to a guy on Messenger who's a cross-dresser. I always thought that was rather strange, but he was a decent guy and was good to talk to. Sure, there are plenty of weird people out there, but you shouldn't judge a book by its cover.

Oh, and the fact that most of you have probably considered cosplay doesn't help.

Quote Originally Posted by Giga Guess View Post
    Eh. Whatever floats their boat blows their skirt up.
    I find it kind of annoying, really. It's one of a million gay stereotypes I'd like to see shot in the head before the end of the decade.

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Resha View Post
    My best friend is a "man". She cross-dresses everyday of her life. He shows me pictures of really pretty women, and I exclaim, "Oh, how pretty! <3!" and she goes, "It's a man ^____^"

I can't even tell the difference anymore. It makes me fearful. It's actually more than a little creepy xD
    So, is your friend male or female?
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?

The Hardcore Gentleman Emerald weapon's Avatar

They are quite funny ahmean did anybody see the weakest link with all the drag queens as contestants?it was very amusing!

FFXIV Character

Sealth Greenwood (Sargatanas)

*teehee*

I think it's entertaining. I went to a drag show a few months ago and had a BLAST.

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

NANNY MANUS has experience on this one.

If they arnt doing it in public and doing it in private i'm ok with it.

Hey, if someone was born in the wrong gender, and find a way to deal with it that makes them feel better, like cross-dressing, I have no problems with it.

Of course, it might look more convincing if the person used the complete solution: operations to have a sex change. Some people either don't have to money or don't want the operation, so if this is what they have to do to feel comfortable, that's fine. Problems may erupt from people who fear and discriminate against these types of individuals, but that may be the price a person has to pay if he or she is convinced that he or she was born in the wrong gender.

I remember when I was young (under 10 at least) my family went to a production of "the Phatom of the Opera" and my father quietly told us that a group of women were actually men. I was shocked, confused, and a bit scared. I didn't understand why anyone would do that.

And this is the key to all forms of discrimination. That feeling of being confused, not understanding, and then fearing. Later I understood the issue, but many of you other teenagers, of even adults, will not accept these people for who they are and what they feel they need to do. At least, most of you people are creeped out about it. I find it a little disconcerting myself; but I accept it, and I don't fear it.

If more people had the ability for empathy over these issues, it wouldn't even need discussion; it would just be accepted.
    Last edited by Vincent, Thunder God; 11-24-2006 at 06:38 PM.

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Why not wear clothes one likes?

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I find cross-dressers confusing at times, because some of them are really good at it and I can never seem to determine their gender. But, I don't mind if they do it if it makes them happy and makes them feel pretty.

Though someone should tell him to stop cross-dressing:

Banned

Why do cross-dressing guys always fail at catching the true hotness of a girl?
    They never come out right, IMO.

I like dressing up as a girl myself (although I never use skirts, I prefer more general styles), simply because I'm turned on by it, but I really don't like the exaggerated transvestite-style.
    I always aim for the true, feminine beauty, which far surpasses guys like the one the topic creator posted, begging your pardon.

Cloud in FF7 succeeded at this: he actually looked hot in that cute way.
    Last edited by Peter_20; 11-24-2006 at 08:41 PM.

Blog Entries

Wait a second....Nope, sorry. Still couldn't give a crap...

I could never find the energy to care about something like this.

I don't know about full on cross-dressing, but I definitely do a lot of girly stuff.
    I wear eyeliner, girl's accessories (such as pink wrist bands and full on pink gloves,) pink and black nail varnish, girl's jeans etc.
    I wear the girl's jeans just because they don't do men's that are tight enough.

Resident Fire Emblem Fan Elite Lord Sigma's Avatar

Hey, Devil Man, do you spend your free time coming up with subjects like these for threads?

Anyway, I really don't care about this at all, unless there is somebody like that after me (which there isn't).