Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Men Who Cross-Dress

Blog Entries

If it's done for a laugh or a charity event or whatever, then why not. People get to laugh *with* them and it's all good fun.

As for actual transvestites - ew, no. We have one in our local area, and he's extremely manly... hairy legs with stockings on, *massive* feet, this big round extremely fake looking wig, make-up etc. He looks absolutely awful. He gets filmed on phone cameras and texted around a lot these days, and even featured on a youtube video which is now famous in our area - I'd feel sorry for him, but he's got such an assy and arrogant personality that frankly he deserves what he gets.

Blog Entries

I don't care. As long as they aren't chasing me or pissing me off.

Quote Originally Posted by Genji View Post
    I don't care. As long as they aren't chasing me or pissing me off.
    ph33r the man in the denim skirt and blouse.

It's not really a big deal to me. Clothing is almost always about some sort of expression or about making a statement anyway. I view this as just an extension of that, of being an individual.

Besides, one of my favorite comics, Eddie Izzard, has been known to do it from time to time and it hasn't detracted from my enjoyment of his work by any means.

Take care all.

Reno's my man! <3 Fire_Emblem776's Avatar

Some guys do look pretty though, and get confused for a woman if they do it right. (Jpop band groups)

Cross dressers...
    I have a friend who was a crossdresser....sadly he stopped after grade 10 where he was being picked on...

anyways, crossdresser just want to see what it is like to be someone else.

Girls dress up as guys, guys dress up like a girl. If they aren't child molesters, than they just wan't some freedom.

Destroyer of Worlds DarkLadyNyara's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Devil Man View Post
    Your Good Friend Devil Man is wondering...

What do you think of Men who dress up as Women

Ergo...

Cross-Dressers!

And, indeedy, WHY do Men dress up as Women?
    I don't think anything. It isn't my concern.

As for why, I think it's an "If you have to ask, you will never comprehend the answer" kind of thing.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fire_Emblem776 View Post
    Some guys do look pretty though, and get confused for a woman if they do it right. (Jpop band groups)
    Oh yes. I touched on this issue in the gay/bi poll thread.

Hanson were very good at this (American group, I think) and it wasn't even intentional! I had the hots bigtime for one of them when I was 16, and then someone told me he was male and I was like errrrr oh crap I'm gay XD

I'd possibly go gay for Gackt, too. (Though that's probably because of my emotional attachments to FF characters and the fact that Cloud and Squall were based on him)

I'd best update my response in that other thread :P

As for actual transvestites - ew, no. We have one in our local area, and he's extremely manly... hairy legs with stockings on, *massive* feet, this big round extremely fake looking wig, make-up etc. He looks absolutely awful. He gets filmed on phone cameras and texted around a lot these days, and even featured on a youtube video which is now famous in our area - I'd feel sorry for him, but he's got such an assy and arrogant personality that frankly he deserves what he gets.
    Sick! He should at least have the decency to shave his legs!

They do it because they want to feel pretty.

i'm giving up,
    on the entire human race....

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

Yeah, guys think it's unfair that they can't wear all the pretty clothes that girls can wear.
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?

Someone electing to be a woman is a concept so foreign to me that it's not worth me thinking about.

I junctioned your GF ;) BardTard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anaisa View Post
    I think their good for a laugh. An the ones who actually want to be taken seriously as women are the funniest.
    Yeah that. I don't look down on them or anything. Just funny.

LOL its like the white kid from the suburbs who tries to pass off as black. I once saw a talk show where some guy really believed he was a "black man in a white mans body". I generally see MTF tranvestites and wiggers the same category.

I miss kinje longaway :[ Eiko Guy's Avatar

I have mixed feelings about cross dressers i mean i would hopefully never do it but then i think of how its against the norm. I am bi so yeah but thats too far for me

Fat kids are harder to Kidnap.