Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: O Christmas Tree ...

Way to early to put up a tree. About 3 weeks and mine will be up, I do everything myself. I'm just awesome like that.

Ghost of Christmas' past Recognized Member theundeadhero's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Villania Valski (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

I'm hoping my family waits until I come home to put one up. I think they will.

My parents are going shopping for one tomorrow (a fake one, real ones arent worth the trouble) because we realized that we had lost ours. Now how you lose a christmas tree i dont know...

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Our christmas tree goes up about three weeks before christmas. The last couple of years my best friend has helped us decorate.

We go out to the pasture to find a nice cedar tree. Sometimes we can't find a nice one so we get a crappy one, but we decorate it anyways. We southerners stick to our guns.

Its' very multicolored from years of collecting ornaments, handmade school ornaments, bright 90s lights, and not enough tinsel. I love tinsel, and we never have enough.

we have all sorts of garlands too, one thick green and silver one that goes across the mantle over the woodstove, some fuschia and a blue one and some red and gold and silver ones, and one tiny gold one that is almost completely worn out xD

Hooray for fake trees! Ours is up, because it lasts forever! We're lazy, but hey at least it has colored lights! And we decorate the house and stuff, so it's all good. We're Christmasy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kakashi
    "Sorry I'm late... I just got lost on the path of life..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Powell
    "Report speaks you a bonny monk, that would hear the matin chime ere he quitted his bowl..." Hear, hear! Truer words never spoken! Everyone should take this passage to heart and memorize it and apply it to their lives!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Feeney
    "OMG this is the greatest project! Let's confuse everybody by coming up with code names for elements! Then they can find the density of it which is really the point but now I can take off 20 points because they won't know what its codename is!! Now the whole point is just to test who can figure out cheesy ambiguous puns! YAY!!

Add Me to Your Mana Pool 41-Inches-Wide's Avatar
    Blog Entries

OUR CHRISTMAS TREE HAS STOOD EVER SINCE SEPTEMBER.
    (SPOILER)A quirky Filipino trait about putting up christmasy things at the very start of "BER" months (septem BER, octo BER etc...)

Happy Birthday to Me

I have Christmas as my tree.

No.

The Late Owen Macwere Production.

I put my tree up with my mother in late August of 1988, it hasn't come down since.

ALL HAIL CHRISTMAS!!

...AND SABIN! (for the other TNA fans out there.)

Am I the baddest? Am I the greatest?
    Sho'nuff

My folks are probably gonna get a tree so when I finish for christmas and go home in the middle of december it'll undoubtedly be there. As for me, I'm happy just loading a couple dozen christmas songs to my laptop / pc and having a christmas themed desktop and that's about as far as I can be bothered to decorate.

casual mind slip

I love decorating Christmas trees, they smell so pretty too. I don't think I could have a proper christmas without that wonderful smell. Typically we'll put one up consisted of simple colors like gold and red, my parents are pretty simple people. Though I do like laying out in the living room with the lights on and sleeping, it's so pretty and comforting. Just so much nostalgia. Although I'll be without one for awhile because I live in the dorms.

Not coming back. BarelySeeAtAll's Avatar

no, its not even december yet!!!
    we are moving soon anyway, so there would be no point
    i was outraged though, to see they were all selling crimbo stuff, before it was even halloween!!!

I am not a man

We always get a Christmas tree, but we haven't got one yet this year. It's a bit early at the moment.

Yup! Except its to early to put ours up but we do go out and bye a nice big Christmas tree. That or my dad goes out and byes the first tree he sees which is always shrimpy and then my parents start fighing over wether they should go back and bye a new one. Pretty funny.

Yes, we put a christams tree up. Still early though.
    I <3 you Polaris
    ~Antratica forum~ You know you want to join =p

I do not like Christmas.