Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: is this friggin sora?

red headed monkey dude sir helix's Avatar

i got as far as of meeting diz so i wouldnt know

I don't know if someone already said this because I didn't want to read through all the posts but on wikipedia it said that the picture was of roxas and the three knights in the secret ending of KH2 were Sora, Riku, and Kairi. Also theres a special secret thing in the end of KH2 final mix+ where you get to fight on of the knights. I read that on
    KH-vids.net, its true because it showed a small picture.

"In addition there is a battle against one of the Enigmatic Soldiers from the secret ending! This one's strength easily surpasses that of Organization XIII. It is easy to tell this will be the strongest boss in Kingdom Hearts history!"
    -Kh-vids.net

It is stated that that mystery man is a Young Xehanort, and straight from Nomura's mouth, this isn't Kingdom Hearts 3, but another series in the Kingdom Hearts line.

and there is a stream of it, go to www.kingdomhearts3.net.

The guy who is never here cloud20747's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Omecle View Post
    Nomura already said they're not related in anyway to Riku, Sora and Kairi.
    Hey look a new interview:

Famitsu: You said that none of the iron-clad characters of the secret movie were Roxas or Sora.
    Nomura: That is correct. However they are related to one or more characters we have already introduced. Please speculate and look forward to it as well as the new project.

Here's the link: http://www.kh2.co.uk/?page=NI/Famitsu-3

Xehanort, the Enigmatic Soldier is a young Xehanort
    [leeza]This is over the 50 kb filesize limit. Please read the sig restrictions above the sig field and PM a Knight/Admin if you do not understand them.[/leeza]

Which Character Are You? Find out Here!

Which is the Enigmatic Soldier again? They all seem enigmatic to me.

In the dark video, I think I see it. The darkling hyper fighter (styled similarly to the once Ansem-possessed Riku) and the wicked old man are facing off against the three heroes, Sora, Kairi, and . . . well, the third guy has (Axel) red hair instead of whatever the hell color Riku's hair is. Or maybe this guy's hair is brown and that'd make him a real older version of Sora. Young Roxas makes his appearance before being frozen or petrified.
    I assume he's frozen, because pieces of his armor break away while his body remains intact. If you've ever seen someone in real-life trying to smash a frozen animal or something, then you know it doesn't work. If he were petrified, his body would have shattered the second it hit the first rock.
    Jack: How do you know?

Will: It's more of a feeling really.

Jack: Well, that's not scientific. Feeling isn't knowing. Feeling is believing. If you believe it, you can't know because there's no knowing what you believe. Then again, no one should believe what they know either. Once you know anything that anything becomes unbelievable if only by virtue of the fact you now... know it. You know?

Will: No.

If Demolition Man were remade today

Huxley: What's wrong? You broke contact.
    Spartan: Contact? I didn't even touch you.
    Huxley: Don't you want to make love?
    Spartan: Is that what you call this? Why don't we just do it the old-fashioned way?
    Huxley: NO!
    Spartan: Whoa! Okay, calm down.
    Huxley: Don't tell me to calm down!
    Spartan: What's gotten into you? 'Cause it sure as hell wasn't me.
    Huxley: Physical relations in the way of intercourse are no longer acceptable John Spartan.
    Spartan: What? Why the hell not?
    Huxley: It's the law, John. And for your information, the very idea that you suggested it makes me feel personally violated.
    Spartan: Wait a minute... violated? Huxley what the hell are you accusing me of here?
    Huxley: You need to leave, John.
    Spartan: But Huxley.
    Huxley: Get out!
    Moments later Spartan is arrested for "violating" Huxley.

By the way, that's called satire. Get over it.

Zachie Chan Recognized Member Ouch!'s Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Swygwyrd Eryistyrmstn (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Hosted Screenname Competitions

Quote Originally Posted by cloud20747 View Post
    Hey look a new interview:

Famitsu: You said that none of the iron-clad characters of the secret movie were Roxas or Sora.
    Nomura: That is correct. However they are related to one or more characters we have already introduced. Please speculate and look forward to it as well as the new project.

Here's the link: http://www.kh2.co.uk/?page=NI/Famitsu-3
    Yeah, and that relation seems to be pointing to Xehanort, not Sora, Riku, or Kairi.

It's only Xehanort who was in that trailer, who had the relation.
    EOFF needs a resurgence to it's former glory.

well nobody can be sure that it's sora.Just because his eyes mtch up doesnt mean it's REALLY him.To me it actually looks like some one from organization 13.but thats just me.why dont you guys just wait till kh3 comes out and then see who it is.
    by the way does any1 no when and what it's coming out on?
    :weep:"Sometimes I wonder if what I want doesn't exist....":weep:

Articles

FFXIV Character

Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by rikkugurl13 View Post
    well nobody can be sure that it's sora.Just because his eyes mtch up doesnt mean it's REALLY him.To me it actually looks like some one from organization 13.but thats just me.why dont you guys just wait till kh3 comes out and then see who it is.
    by the way does any1 no when and what it's coming out on?
    It can't be Sora because this character model didn't even make it into the final cut of the Birth by Sleep trailer.
    No, nobody knows when KH3 is coming out. Nobody knows what system it will be for. Nobody knows anything other than wild speculation from the trailers.

It's pretty clear that the one that is frozen is Roxas.

The one that takes off his helmet at the end looks like an older (20ish) Sora, but I don't really think it's him.
    Sigless

Quote Originally Posted by abrojtm View Post

The one that takes off his helmet at the end looks like an older (20ish) Sora, but I don't really think it's him.
    It's Xehenort, Hairstyle fits, has yellow eyes(they morph) and he is found near dead, maybe caused by the fight?

Articles

FFXIV Character

Contributions

Given the time period during which the video can easily be placed (some time during the keyblade wars which occured before Xehanort's appearance at Radiant Garden), it is impossible for the character to be Roxas as he did not yet exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Ouch! View Post

Given the time period during which the video can easily be placed (some time during the keyblade wars which occured before Xehanort's appearance at Radiant Garden), it is impossible for the character to be Roxas as he did not yet exist.
    This is definitely Roxas (see attached). If it's not, then the character designers deserve immediate firing.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Sigless

Articles

FFXIV Character

Contributions

Dude, we're talking about Nomura. Think about it for a moment.