Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SPOILERS! The Cloud of Darkness...ahh

i changed my dragoon to a sage so i can do double healing when needed. But level 58...gosh, where do i begin? that's just way above my current level. i need a good training spot...

Try Bahamut's cave or ???. I leveled at ??? for goodies. ??? is a slow place to train, but quite fun sometimes.

bahamuts cave is the best place to train, it gives the best exp, but it isn't quit so fun...
    [leeza]This is over the 50 kb filesize limit. Please read the sig restrictions posted above the sig field and PM a Knight/Admin if you do not understand them.[/leeza]

yeah, went to bahamut's cave and got around 5000 exp per fight and those monsters are surprisingly easy. Now i'm at level 57 gotta buy a few more shruikens and then i'm off to the crystal tower (again)

You shuold be able to kill him. Because I killed him at level 57 too.

yeh, me 2
    [leeza]This is over the 50 kb filesize limit. Please read the sig restrictions posted above the sig field and PM a Knight/Admin if you do not understand them.[/leeza]

cool, that means i can totally pwn him right now since i'm at level 62 lol, guess i went overboard on training but it's to prevent the same thing happening again when i get killed in the world of darkness without having any chance to save.

yeh, I killed him in about 2-3 min with all chars full health (I had just curaja'd) at level 57, so you outta be able to kill him pretty easily.

well, guess it's time to go through the tower and those scenes again ... oh yeah, where's ??? located?

just east of the floating continent, you'll see a big black spot, go under water and enter the seaweed.

But you have to mail up 8 mail to the King of that city..That part where Garuda dude killed his father.

lol, nevermind then XD i can barely find an access point to connect to nintendo WFC.

i just finished the last four bosses before the Final Boss. *nervous*

EDIT: i beat him! okay, that was a pretty lame boss, easier than the 4 bosses before it oddly o.O or maybe i'm overleveled?
    Last edited by atlanteay; 12-23-2006 at 08:58 PM.

yeah, pretty much

How much/many did he particle beam you?

Just out of curiosity, does Bahamut's Cave being the best place to train apply to the NES version too? I'm about lvl 50 and got smashed into the ground like a giant squishing a cockroach when I went against that Cloud.