Thread: Genesis retouring.

Default Genesis retouring.

So for my birthday present, my dad got me tickets to see Genesis in London next July. Get in! He's buying six, three for him, me and his mate, and three to go on eBay. There are front row tickets going on eBay for over £1000, so he should get all his money back.

I can't wait, but its going to be a ridiculously long time.

I'm not a big enough fan of Genesis to bother to attend, even though I loved "the Lamb Lies Down on Broadway."

And besides, Peter Gabriel probably won't be there, and I prefer him to Phil Collins.

..a Russian mountain cat. Yamaneko's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

It's going to be without Gabriel and Hackett. Still worth seeing, but you'll definitely miss something. Hackett only wants to play if Gabriel agrees, so it really stands with Peter whether or not it will happen later on.

Have fun, though. I hear they're still going to play some of the classic Gabriel stuff.

"Land of Confusion" was pretty rad, but In Flames made it even sweeter, hearing by any other band would just ruin it...and besides its only like twenty bucks to see In Flames and 1000 quid or whatever is just way too much.

Quid is the right term to use, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Se-davvero-esiste View Post
    "Land of Confusion" was pretty rad, but In Flames made it even sweeter, hearing by any other band would just ruin it...and besides its only like twenty bucks to see In Flames and 1000 quid or whatever is just way too much.

Quid is the right term to use, right?
    Disturbed covered it, not In Flames. And yes, quid is the right term. xD