Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: okay about this deathbringer

Default okay about this deathbringer

how come it says you can obtain it in balfonheim and when i went to like ever damn shop i even tryed the shops that didnt sell swords lmaoo and i cant find it so im like okay all wait maybe i gota get a lil more in the game noow i have obtaind the 3rd lass esper i only got hasmal and famfrit left story wise and still its not in balfoneim does anyone no how to obtain this weapon ? ? ?
    Sig removed for being around 100kb over the file size limit - please check the file size before linking in sigs. Thanks! ~BoB

once you get to the last part before you actually go and beat the game, alot of stuff opens up around the game, I know you can't get Hastega until that point. Finish the last area (before the end) then you can prob buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by ekkatin View Post
    once you get to the last part before you actually go and beat the game, alot of stuff opens up around the game, I know you can't get Hastega until that point. Finish the last area (before the end) then you can prob buy it.

but at the point where i m noow you think i could get some moore hidden espers ? ? i have adrem but i want moore hiddin ones lol ^_^" is there any that should be obtainable noow ? ? ? my guys are all over level 45

i guess i can't =(

Don't double post, especially if it's just to bump your own topic.

~Void
    Sig removed for being around 100kb over the file size limit - please check the file size before linking in sigs. Thanks! ~BoB

no you can, it's all about finding them, with some of them this is not an easy task, I am only missing the last esper (zodiark?) and some esp Ultima were a pain in the ass the find.

Off the top of my head I couldn't give you directions......

lol im way passted where i was im at the white tiger boss i fight dr cid and famfrit after that im almost done =D
    Last edited by xmiss-animex; 11-29-2006 at 12:58 AM.

i got mine in archadia.dont remember how,just did.unless your soposed to buy them in archadia.
    (SPOILER)waha made you highlight

Why bother with Deathbringer when you can shine with Save The Queen or Defender?

The Late Owen Macwere Production.

where can u get these swords? I know u can get the STQ from a Mob Hunt and thats bout it but i dnt know anything about the Defender. I would say they bother wit the DB is because it makes the game alot easier until they are able to get to the point where they are able to get the Defender or the STQ.

Quote Originally Posted by Dell View Post
    Why bother with Deathbringer when you can shine with Save The Queen or Defender?
    It's the best easy to get one handed sword, and you can use it with a shield.

Quote Originally Posted by Timerk View Post
    But the greatswords have high attack and they at least have 8 evasion, some of them even have 25-50.

Shlup's Retired Pimp Recognized Member Raistlin's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

The Defender, when you can get it (after Draklor's) has very high attack for when you can get it and also 35 evasion. With it, Vaan has higher attack AND higher evasion than if he was using the best one-handed weapon I have (Francisca) and the best shield I have (Crystal Shield).

Quote Originally Posted by Raistlin View Post
    The Defender, when you can get it (after Draklor's) has very high attack for when you can get it and also 35 evasion. With it, Vaan has higher attack AND higher evasion than if he was using the best one-handed weapon I have (Francisca) and the best shield I have (Crystal Shield).
    do u know where to get the Save The Queen other than doin the mark hunt?

hah the port at balfohiem,at the end of the game.mwahahahaha i can buy one for everybody,but i dont.heres my peeps.
    vaan:stq
    balthier:db&aiges shiled
    franersaus bow&bamboo arrows
    basch:db&ginji shield
    ashe:golden axe& crystal shield
    penelo:db&aiegis shield
    ok not the most variaty but i kick kupo nuts with it
    (SPOILER)waha made you highlight

Quote Originally Posted by remnant1 View Post
    hah the port at balfohiem,at the end of the game.mwahahahaha i can buy one for everybody,but i dont.heres my peeps.
    vaan:stq
    balthier:db&aiges shiled
    fran: persaus bow&bamboo arrows
    basch:db&ginji shield
    ashe:golden axe& crystal shield
    penelo:db&aiegis shield
    ok not the most variaty but i kick kupo nuts with it
    What's a db? I'm surprise you have a Genji Shield.

Quote Originally Posted by Timerk View Post
    But the greatswords have high attack and they at least have 8 evasion, some of them even have 25-50.
    I would rather take the one handed sword and shield, with augments and the gauntlets accessory, it is a pretty good deal.

Also, the Deathbringer has a KO proc, and even though it doesn't really work much, it is a nice surprise sometimes when you are mobbed and get off a one-hit kill you weren't expecting.