Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cloud or Sephiroth?

Kuraodo...

想要對妳說的 不敢說的愛

Quote Originally Posted by Dell View Post
    Both sucked. But if I have to choose, Cloud.

Vaan - "Hey, you!"
    Penelo - "Yeah, you! The one reading this sig at this very moment!"
    Vaan - "Interested in playing FFXII International Zodiac Job system?"
    Ashe - "But you have no knowledge of the Japanese language?"
    Fran - "....We could help...."
    Balthier - "That's right, Fran! Just click on Crossblades' thread on the very bottom of this signature and it will show you all license grid translations, magicks and tecks locations, and other changes that were made!"
    Basch - "Don't forget though. Swap Magic is needed to play this game if you don't own a japanese PS2."
    Vaan - "Also remember that if you played the original, you'll have an easier time playing the international version. We hope you enjoy the International Zodiac Job System experience. See ya then!"

http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fan...ther-info.html

Yuffie ate my avatar Sefie1999AD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    What a cool thread indeed.

Cloud. I don't see Sephiroth wearing a dress or going on a date with Barret.
    Or getting slapped to full HP/MP by Mukki or taking a bath with him?
    People dislike FFIX because they're horrible idiots. - Kawaii Ryûkishi
    "One-Winged Angel" is far and away the best final boss song ever
    composed.
    - Kawaii Ryûkishi

Quote Originally Posted by d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x View Post
    UR ALL WRONG!!!!! cloud is cooler cos he's the good guy!

I WIN!!!
    Sure Cloud is the good guy, but come on Sephi's way better. And besides, Cloud pretty much IS a twin of Sephiroth except the fact that he's a failure.

Is he really a failure though??

Sephiroth was a nice person, if he didnt turn out evil, I whould marry him, but instead I have to vote for Cloud

Love is equal to suffering

Quote Originally Posted by Perola View Post
    Sephiroth was a nice person, if he didnt turn out evil, I whould marry him, but instead I have to vote for Cloud
    Hehe, I would want marry him to.

Dancing Chocobo

Sephiroth is the best ever and all those who say otherwise........we.......Cloud wears dresses!Hahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!( )

Quote Originally Posted by jubjub13 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x View Post
    UR ALL WRONG!!!!! cloud is cooler cos he's the good guy!

I WIN!!!
    Sure Cloud is the good guy, but come on Sephi's way better. And besides, Cloud pretty much IS a twin of Sephiroth except the fact that he's a failure.
    No way! As far as I'm concerned, Sephiroth is Cloud's failure. He has no personality. Sure, he's sexier than Cloud and I will gladly engage in questionable acts with him, but Cloud is better in my opinion because Sephy can't learn Omnislash, he killed Aeris, he threatened the Planet AND he forgot my username. Teaches him to forget a simple 6-letter name...

Yeah, people, I'm aware I'm crazy, but nonetheless, my vote's for Cloud.
    I AM MasterX! I am the man who respects himself FAR more than others. I am the person to question when someone is constantly forced to commit crimes. I am the bastard that allows forum law-breaking to occur in front of his very nose.

I am what I am.

Cloud duh he's got blonde spikey hair that resembles a chocobo whats cooler then that? No contest
    Thats me in the blue sporting the Edward Scissorhands haircut

Thanx for the cool Siggie Starry Relm.
    :evilking: :evilking:

Who cares? both are emo and have mental problems.. IMO Vivi is the .

Contributions
    • Notable contributions to Final Fantasy forums

Ironic how you complain about emo when you list a character who goes through most of the game disheartened, confused and depressed because of what he was learning about his origins.

Additionally I don't see how you can call Sephiroth emo, as I can't say he was clinically depressed for any part of the game (I would hardly call being upset when you discover your true past emo). Vivi was WAY more emo the Sephiroth. In reality you are just using emo to throw around as an abject label on things you don't reality like, much like the labeling of non-sexual things as 'gay'.

I would say Sephiroth looked cooler in the game, but in AC I didn't like the way he looked. Too undeadish. From the game I always pictured him as another *normal* looking warrior.

Seph, and cloud are emo cuz they both constantly complained about there problems..

Vivi on the other had dealt with his problems on the inside and rose above them through their adventures. He had some talks but he was never like.. hey i'm upset pay attention to me.

Contributions
    • Notable contributions to Final Fantasy forums

I don't really think Sephiroth had all too many problems. In his eyes he was the heir to the planet and was destined to be a god. In fact, when Cloud confronts him and asks "What about my pain, my sadness, it’s just the same as yours!" Sephiroth responds with "What do I have to be sad about?..." (I don't remember the exact quote).

Cloud I will grant you was rather depressed for most of the game, I wouldn't say without due cause, but I wouldn't criticize you for labeling him as such. (Doesn't mean I agree).

As for the look at me factor, in every cutsceen where production of black mages are mentioned you have everyone turning to Vivi and going "Aw...poor Vivi...its ok". They bring quite a bit of attention to bear on Vivi's glum mood through most of the game.