Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how you remind me

Not coming back. BarelySeeAtAll's Avatar

Default how you remind me

who loves nickelback?
    i do, but what do you class them as, pop-rock and that sort of thing?i dont know what to class them as, and it annoys me.
    Chad Kroeger is an amazing singer to be honest, anyone else agreeing with me?
    whats your fave song of theirs?mine definitely has to be too bad, loving it

I am not a man

Pop-rock, yes. Although I have never been exceptional at putting bands into different genres.

And no, I don't like them. I think every one of the songs I have heard sounds exactly like the last one. Kinda boring.

Not coming back. BarelySeeAtAll's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Pop-rock, yes. Although I have never been exceptional at putting bands into different genres.

And no, I don't like them. I think every one of the songs I have heard sounds exactly like the last one. Kinda boring.
    thats abit true, although have you heard too bad?not very much like any others i have heard

I am not a man

Havnt heard that much of them, but 'how you remind me' is a great song.

I <3 them. I love their song, Savin me =D

I like Nickelback. Especially 'How you remind me' and 'Someday'.

'Hero' is good too, but that was partly sung by Chad Kroger (the lead vocals?), which doesn't really count.
    A coward dies a thousand deaths. A soldier only dies ONCE

I didn't mind them at first, but every song I've heard by them now sounds nearly identical to the last, so they've become nothing more than annoying to me.

I met them several times and i can tell you that Chad Turton is a goof. He thinks he's "too cool for school". The rest of the band is chill though.

How You Remind Me of Someday is good song

Guess who's back....back chaos_ghost's Avatar

For those of you who say all there songs sound alike, you shoudl listen to songs like Too Bad, Saturday Night's Alright, Animals, If Everyone Cared, Next Contestant, Rockstar, and Someone That Your With. These songs don't sound like your average Nickelback song and are pretty good.

And I love Nickelback.

Thanks to Owen McWare for the sig. This sig is staying up forever no matter what.

I used to hate them a few years ago. now i thier like one of my fav bands <3. and yea, propably pop/rock

-Gull-

Quote Originally Posted by chaos_ghost View Post
    For those of you who say all there songs sound alike, you shoudl listen to songs like Too Bad, Saturday Night's Alright, Animals, If Everyone Cared, Next Contestant, Rockstar, and Someone That Your With. These songs don't sound like your average Nickelback song and are pretty good.

And I love Nickelback.
    I've listened to their entire Silver Side Up CD (I think that's what it's called), and I remember specifically that "Too Bad" was on there. It sounds just like every other song on the CD.

Guess who's back....back chaos_ghost's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Millia Billia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chaos_ghost View Post

And I love Nickelback.
    I've listened to their entire Silver Side Up CD (I think that's what it's called), and I remember specifically that "Too Bad" was on there. It sounds just like every other song on the CD.
    Don't listen to Silver Side Up, try listening to All the Right Reasons. 5 out of the 7 songs I named are off All the Right Reasons.

Thanks to Owen McWare for the sig. This sig is staying up forever no matter what.

saturday night is a cover....i like far away and savin me. i do think a lot of their sound is the same but thats what makes them a band. as a band i don't think they have a lot of staying power but they're alright...never heard them live though

plus they is canadian which can be a point of pride or dismay

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I like Nickelback, but I can't pick just one favourite song. Although <i>How You Remind Me</i> is definitely one of them.
    Hello Pika Art by Dr Unne ~~~ godhatesfraggles

oops forgot to comment on the title of the thread...

how you remind me was good when it first came out...but it got played so much that year (can't rightly remember which year) that i can't stand it anymore...and yes i know all the words