Thread: The Enigma That Is Pokémon...

The Enigma That Is Pokémon...

I've been wondering this for a while...

Is it ever explained how in the Pokémon universe, the Pokémon can seemingly dissipate into little red lights and stay, presumably comfortably, in those tiny Pokéballs?

In the Pokemon world, Scientists have been perfecting for years how to convert mass into energy. Pokeballs are an example of this. The Pokeballs are able to change a Pokemon into energy and thus change its volume into that which will fit into a soft-ball, or sometimes golf-ball sized sphere.

As far as what occurs inside the Pokeball, it is filled with what appears to be small mirrors. Using holographic technology, these mirrors create for the Pokemon a comfortable and natural environment.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirobaito View Post
    In the Pokemon world, Scientists have been perfecting for years how to convert mass into energy. Pokeballs are an example of this. The Pokeballs are able to change a Pokemon into energy and thus change its volume into that which will fit into a soft-ball, or sometimes golf-ball sized sphere.

As far as what occurs inside the Pokeball, it is filled with what appears to be small mirrors. Using holographic technology, these mirrors create for the Pokemon a comfortable and natural environment.
    Ohhhhhh....I see.