Thread: Music

Gonna Overdrive your ass! Siegfried's Avatar

Default Music

Why does music seem to touch our very souls...
    I have an array of songs in my library that make me cry and most of them are uplifting

Music has influenced me a lot and makes me feel emotional and can even run my day...but that feeling of being touched is truly a sensation...How can a few notes and words put together just to create a melody have such a big impact on one simple person?
    Beware of my look a like!

i like natural sounds like the sound of birds or the sound of waves crashing into rocks on the shore. so naturally i'm going to enjoy new sounds that have been created and arranged by human minds.

Blog Entries

I don't know the science of why music has it's awesome effects on us, but it definitely works, and I love it, and I'm very happy that our brain can identify soud from music from noise.

I am, and have been, a metalhead. I can't really identify a reason as to why...but I think it has to do a lot with most other music just seeming so fake and soulless. I dunno. But, on that token, there is a lot of metal out there that is really bad too, so its just kind of pick and choose I guess.

Am I the baddest? Am I the greatest?
    Sho'nuff