Thread: Good idea/bad idea

Default Good idea/bad idea

I dont know how many people remember the old Anamaniacs cartoon but this will be a spinoff of thier good idea/bad idea jokes. The object being comming up with a good idea about anything from the game and then having an oposite bad idea that reflects the good idea.

I want to encourage creativity and also note this can be serious or just down right funny.

Ok here are the first few examples.

Good idea-having a chemist use potions on your units/ Bad idea-using a potion on an enemy chocobo....

Good idea-using two swords/Bad idea-using two shields.....

Good idea-Keeping your units Squires at the begining of the game/Bad idea-using a premature archer with fist as a weapon.....

What You Say? Recognized Member BG-57's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Notable contributions to Final Fantasy forums

Good idea: Have Rafa equip Move-Find. Bad idea: Have Malak equip Move-Find.

Good idea: Let enemies turn into life crystals. Bad idea: let allies turn into life crytals. Really bad idea: let Ramza turn into a life crystal.

Good idea: Order Worker 8 to pummel foes. Bad idea: Order Worker 8 to pummel your friend as a joke.

Good idea: Mediators keeping Morbols for battle. Bad idea: Little girls keeping pet Morbols named Carrot.

good idea: Killing Algus for experiance/ bad idea letting monsters kill Algus for experiance.

good idea leveling up periodicly throughout the game/ bad idea trying to beat the game at level 20

good idea Using your black mage to cast magic/ bad idea using your black mage is a knight....
    Meine Loffel ist zu gross.

Good idea: Bringing a group of knights to battle behemoths.

Bad Idea: Bringing a group of bards to battle behemoths.

Good Idea: Killing the Mindflayers before they confuse your entire party into killing themselves...

Bad Idea: Letting them confuse your party.

Good Idea: Using calculators the right way...

Bad Idea: Using them the wrong way
    If I were a Final Fantasy Boss, I would be named something cool like Super-Ultra-Foxtrot-Omega Weapon or something cool like that...

Good Idea: Give Two Hands to a Knight. (Not that good of an idea, but...)
    Bad Idea: Give Two Hands to an Archer.
    Quote Originally Posted by yours truly
    Rinoa Heartilly & Squall Leonheart = Isabella Swan & Edward Cullen.

Don't try and argue with it. You know it's true. =O