Thread: Random Mob Items

Default Random Mob Items

I have a ton of these items such as Wind Stones, Fire stones, pelts, fangs, etc.

Are they used for anything? Like crafting at some point in time?

Nope, sell everything except for teleport stones thats what I do and none of the loot has came back to haunt me yet!!!
    Why don't you come down to, funkytown?!?!

Don't sell Gyshal Greens or the Great Serpentskin, either.

Once I get more than one, I sell it (except for Arcana. I've got two of those, but I don't know where I got them. Besides they only cost 10g apiece, so I don't bother. The rest are trophies.

Sell everything other than Teleport Stones. You will need one Gyshal Green and one Great Serpentskin for quest-related activities, but even if you seel the Great Serpentskin you'll be fine.
    Sigless

Don't sell Black Orb, Teleport Stone, Gysahl Green, High Arcana, Arcana, Empyreal Soul, Gemsteel and Serpentarius.

You may want to keep some [INSERT ZODIAC SIGN] Gem, so you won't have to bother yourself getting more later.

The Late Owen Macwere Production.

ok what are the arcana for? I recently got he canopic jar, which helps yield arcana from foes but what are they for?
    Searching For everything already there For every thought already known For everything that ever was, is, and will be Struggling Oh how we struggle And the more we avoid it The greater the struggle becomes Until we realize That struggle is a blessing Progressing Changing Evolving Growing From a seed to a tree From a child to a (wo)man From a (wo)man to a spirit To a god fulfilling his plan Purpose No words can describe the unmeaning No beginning No end Just always now Marvelling at the miracleAnd all of a sudden It all seemed to make sense somehow Searching For everything already there For every thought already known For everything that ever was, is, and will be

Shlup's Retired Pimp Recognized Member Raistlin's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

You sell arcana to the bazaar to get high arcana, which is in turn sold to the bazaar along with other items for the really good stuff. And you might actually have to sell high arcana to the bazaar to get other items to sell to the bazaar for the even better stuff.

Ten-Year Vet Recognized Member Kawaii Ryűkishi's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator

It's maddening like that. If you know what's best for you, you'll just move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Kawaii Ryűkishi View Post
    If you know what's best for you,
    ah if only I did
    Last edited by ekkatin; 11-30-2006 at 09:49 PM.
    Searching For everything already there For every thought already known For everything that ever was, is, and will be Struggling Oh how we struggle And the more we avoid it The greater the struggle becomes Until we realize That struggle is a blessing Progressing Changing Evolving Growing From a seed to a tree From a child to a (wo)man From a (wo)man to a spirit To a god fulfilling his plan Purpose No words can describe the unmeaning No beginning No end Just always now Marvelling at the miracleAnd all of a sudden It all seemed to make sense somehow Searching For everything already there For every thought already known For everything that ever was, is, and will be