Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: For you launchies, a month later

Lives in a zoo Recognized Member Renmiri's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Kanno View Post
    First you have to stop with the "dump" the story... basically it's an opinion.

Second, we discussed the "cards"... It's a design choice, not poor writing.....

Vaan's ribs... yeah, those are freakish

As for Vaan as a character, he's my least favorite. So I can understand people not liking him. But as for Vaan...

As for Ivalice not being well explained.....We both just have to accept we have different taste

Also, I can't remember that scene about the Mi'hen road. I could never bring myself to play FFX-2 a second time (but I have played it completely through) I don't even remember it from the first game? Was it the place with the Shoopuf? Or the one that had Chocobos?
    Fair enough

Good point, I had forgotten that scene with Gabranth

The one with Chocobos. Maechen and others explain a lot about Lord Mi'hen and about the ruins and about the road itself. You need that info to find one of the Celestial Weapons. Which for people who don't dig having to listen to Maeche's ramblings might make it annoying. X and X2 should have made listening to Maechem optional
    Me and my kids have dragon eggs:

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Renmiri View Post

The one with Chocobos. Maechen and others explain a lot about Lord Mi'hen and about the ruins and about the road itself. You need that info to find one of the Celestial Weapons. Which for people who don't dig having to listen to Maeche's ramblings might make it annoying. X and X2 should have made listening to Maechem optional

Maechen was amusing, but god did he get annoying after awhile... It's probably why I don't remember, I hate people who ramble on and on. I probably started to tune him out and never realized it...

time for 2nd chances Anno Domini's Avatar

Everyone is thinkiing far too into this! The original thread was if you liked it or not, not a complete character analysis of every character! Do you like the game or not, why?/Why not? that was the question, not "how does FFXII coreleate to the Mihen(sp?) Highroad and the rest of spira?"
    granted that all of oyu gave very good answeres, but they were burried in paragraphs about FFX!

I got FFXII for christmas and thought the ending was predictable, i truely enjoyed it because i thought the story was interesting and the game had a healthy balance of light-heartedness and seriousness.

Polaris is the master of all sig-making!