Thread: Shumi

Default Shumi

Why Shumi has to conceal his palm to anyone?
    Attendant said that it's been a long time since he sees elder's palm.
    On the other hand NORG shows them off.
    I carry these memories inside, thoughts of A Soul colored by love and loneliness ~ Evol

Its explained somewhere in the game (and I apologise if some details are slightly wrong) that seeing the palm of an Elder is like an honour of some kind. I guess its kinda like getting to shake the Queen's (or the President's) hand. Aparently, Norg showing them off is just disgraceful. I think the more you do in Shumi Village the more it is explained.... i think. I know I read it on the game somewhere.

Thank Sapphiresea for the Siggy! :kaolove:

Also tomamar04 and is working on a site. Become a member of Unlimited 5! Discuss anything!

Quote Originally Posted by IceAngel View Post
    Its explained somewhere in the game (and I apologise if some details are slightly wrong) that seeing the palm of an Elder is like an honour of some kind. I guess its kinda like getting to shake the Queen's (or the President's) hand. Aparently, Norg showing them off is just disgraceful. I think the more you do in Shumi Village the more it is explained.... i think. I know I read it on the game somewhere.
    And the final explanation was that it was all bull[img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img].

FFXIV Character

Shiromoto Tatsuji (Siren)

They explained it while you were there, but in the end it was all just an act.

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

He didn't want to give anything away, so he showed him his hand, and generoushearted Squall interpreted it in a favorable manner. Go back into the room after the party asks him what he thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryushikaze View Post
    And the final explanation was that it was all bull[img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img].
    I'm sorry. I did say I read it somewhere. Its been a while since I completed the Shumi Village bit.

Thank Sapphiresea for the Siggy! :kaolove:

Also tomamar04 and is working on a site. Become a member of Unlimited 5! Discuss anything!

Elder does not show his hand to attendant either for a long time.
    I carry these memories inside, thoughts of A Soul colored by love and loneliness ~ Evol

i thought that the shumi's sucked who knows wtf happens to them with the palm thing plus i think they are homos